Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, enough is enough ~ :HistericalSmiley:

I tried to get a pic, but wasn't goin' happen. I have spent far too much time on this. Please "pick a pic" from previous threads.

Last night, Brad, and I, tried to get the "dark" background. Well, crap, little Bette was ALL over the place, and the pics, once again sucked.

Here I am trying to calm her down, as she's a puppy/nut. I'm under the covers holding her ~

Here I am laying down, holding her under the covers, trying to get a good pic ~ :HistericalSmiley:

Make a long story short, I sooo suck at pic taking, but it is what it is.

I love you, Edie. Please forgive my pic taking abilities ~ :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
oh my gosh Deb:LOL::LOL: is that really you under the cover:LOL::LOL: you'll do anything for one of your fluffs:LOL::LOL::Sooo cute:

That first picture is soooo adorable of Bette:tender:I love her BIG ears:smootch:she has the most precious little face:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
:LOL: No Deb, you are a very.......entertaining photographer :Waiting:

Keep trying...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
ROFLOL...I love that the lump under the background is you!! :HistericalSmiley: Oh you crack me up. Dianne's right...with some creative cropping, that first pic is darling! Just need a bigger pic so it's not fuzzy when we try to resize it. Oh, I fixed her eyes too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
ROFLOL...I love that the lump under the background is you!! :HistericalSmiley: Oh you crack me up. Dianne's right...with some creative cropping, that first pic is darling! Just need a bigger pic so it's not fuzzy when we try to resize it. Oh, I fixed her eyes too.
That looks better!!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Kitzi says "this is the biggest undercover operation I have ever seen"!

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
:LOL: :LOL:
I think you've done well, and very creatively. :D My rule of thumb is 12:1 -- 12 pictures to get one that is worth using even after cropping. :D

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh Deb - you really are a riot!! How's this:

I think if you click on the thumbnail it will be larger. If you need me to e-mail it to you edie let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Oh Deb you kill me. LOL So I saved Susan's version and will send it to Judy to put on Pet Finder. I know what she is going to say about this. ROTFLOL. Now I just need the story to go with the pic. Like what a calm, quiet girl she is. LOL Judy might MAKE you bring her to her house for a photo shoot.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: there's monster after her, that's why she is all over the place.
Are you trying to giver her nightmares?:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Oh my I am really laughing with tears in my eye. She is adorable. You all crack me up!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Oh my lord. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I'll have to try your photography techniques!

Deb, you are simply the funniest and cutest lady around.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts