Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you feed eggs to your fluffs? I try to feed eggs to Tilly and Lacie about once a week and they have both always LOVED eggs. :chili::chili:

This morning, I decided that I would make hard boiled eggs for their breakfast. I'm not certain if this was the first time that Secret had eaten eggs, or if it is just hat she doesn't care for them.

It was sooooooooooooooooo funny watching her with them. I believe that she thought that the egg whites were RUBBER. She put a little piece in her mouth and then began shaking it. It was just too funny. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

So what do your fluffs think about eggs?

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
She put a little piece in her mouth and then began shaking it. It was just too funny. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

So what do your fluffs think about eggs?
LOOOOOL I can just imagine her doing that :HistericalSmiley:

I don't know what do my malts think of eggs as I haven't tried giving it to them. It will be nice to see what do they think of it.

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Lady loves eggs, but quite honestly, I've yet to find something my little chow hound doesn't love.

She is on a special homecooked diet for dogs with liver disease and eggs are part of the recipe. I use either hard cooked or scrambled eggs. I have also shared fried eggs with her, too.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Paris loves eggs! She will start barking and running in circles when she knows she is about to get some.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Haha, that sounds so cute!

Tiffany loves eggs. We went camping last weekend, and I gave her some of the scrambled eggs we were having for breakfast. She was crazy about them! Whenever I picked up a little piece of scrambled egg and showed it to her, she started doing all the tricks she knows. :w00t:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
That is so funny, I can just see Secret chewing her eggs. I'm not much of an egg person myself, so, I'm right there with you, Secret. My fluffs love scrambled and hard boiled eggs, Cody esp! He loves scrambled eggs and starts to bark when I'm making them. I do scrambled or hard boiled once a week. I bet the next time Secret has eggs, she devours them. The texture and taste was probably just a bit odd for her the first time.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
LOLOL, what no photo?
Jodi loves eggs and had some scrambled this morning....mostly like egg whites thou and I had to convince him there was something worth eating in his dish. He doesn't bowl me over running for his meal ever, he waits for the invitation.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I think that Secret may like scrambled eggs better. She just couldn't seem to get past the texture of the egg whites of the hard boiled eggs. Wish I had had my camera or even my phone next to me. It was truly hilarious watching her reaction.

BTW -- she did decide, finally, that it would be OK to EAT the egg. In the meantime, Tilly was keeping watch just in case she didn't eat it. She wanted to make certain that it didn't go to waste. LOL

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Hunter doesn't get eggs on a regular basis but he loves them in all forms. Truthfully - he just likes to eat and if it comes at a non-meal time that's even better!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lola doesn't seem overly fond of eggs. She hasn't had them much. I am sure she would wolf them down if they had butter on though :)

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
All of mine love eggs. Sometimes on the weekends I give them some scrambled eggs in with their food. We call it omlette day!

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Oh that's so funny. I can just picture Secret shaking that egg.
Dixie loves eggs cooked any way she can get them. She's like Lady, she eats about anything and keep it coming.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
My two have never had eggs, but I can just imagine Secret shaking the egg in her mouth. LOL!

I suppose a hard-boiled egg is a little rubbery in texture. I think my two would play with it, too, at first.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Chloe absolutely loves egss, scrambled or hard boiled. If you ask her if she wants an egg, she will come running and start twirling around! Summer seems to like them as well but doesn't dance around like Chloe. She bounces up and down and that's why I call her my little jumping bean!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts