Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
did you ever try natures miracle? i usually pour like 1/2 a cup of solution onto the stain and leave it. after 4 hours its dry and there's no stain. but where'd your mom get the electrolux? we have dirt stains on the carpet that we cant get out.

·
Registered
994 Posts
i do very well with resolve foam spray and a carpet foam freshner
Maxi has been good about peeing on the carpet now he actually rather go outside i have now cut down the amount of wee pads i have all over the house i use to have 8 out and i am now down to putting 4 and so far so good

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
My parents have had a Hoover carpet cleaner for over 5 years. We love it. All of my realatives borrow it. My younger brother's friend come over and use it to clean the inside of their cars. It works great.

I think it was between $200 and $300. We have gotten our moneys worth. We have actually used it so much that we will proably have to get a new once in the next year or 2.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
have any of you seen the Dyson vaccum commercial? "it doesnt lose suction". my moms friend had it--now my mom wants it. but its around $400. Fathers day is coming up--my sister wants to get my mom the vaccum...but i sorta just want to get her a lounge chair for outside. anyway---is the dyson vaccum really worth it??

thanks
cathy

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
My parents have the Dyson all floors upright (the yellow one). It is great. If I had a house that would be the vacuum I would buy. The yellow one was (I think) around $300 at sears. It was $100 more than the hoover we were looking at. But you would be spending more on the cost bags and filters in 2 year period of time. They have had it for over a year. It is actually kind of gross the amount of dog hair it collects (especially the first time you use it). We thought the carpet was pretty clean. My mom had just vacuumed a couple of days before. I think she had to empty the canister like 3 or 4 times when she vacuumed the house.

A guy that I work with bought the animal one and he said it is really good. About $100 more than the yellow one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts