Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello, my name is Elizabeth and my seven month old baby is Aidan. I am actually getting him neutered tomorrow and I'm very nervous. I hope he stay exactly the same as he is now because he's a wonderful companion. We are still working on potty training but besides that he's perfect! Hmmm... so enough about my admiration for my baby. Glad I found this site and I hope to be a regular participant in the forum.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Nice to meet you Elizabeth, and I sure hope all goes well with Aidan's surgery tomorrow. He should be the same after if not more loving and cuddly. Please keep us posted on his progress and I hope he recovers quickly

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice to meet you! I'm Elizabeth also, and my little flufkin is Codi who is also about 7 months!! :lol:

Welcome!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to you and Aidan. Be sure to let us know how his surgery goes. We worry about every one of the babies until we know they are OK.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by Scrappy@Oct 12 2005, 09:29 PM
Welcome to SM we love seeing pics and hearing stories about everybody's furbabies. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109085
[/QUOTE]

LOL i totally misread this as "...we love seeing pics and hearing stories about everybody's BUSINESS..." LOLOLOL and i immediately thought "see? it's really truly JUST LIKE family!!!!" LOLOLOL

we do love pics, and we do enjoy being all up and current on everyone's business, too, dont let them tell you any differently. LOLOLOL

ann marie and the "busybody extraordinnaire" buttercup

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll definately keep you guys updated. I'm so nervous, I actually thought about cancelling the appointment a couple of times.

Originally posted by TheButtercup+Oct 12 2005, 10:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Scrappy
@Oct 12 2005, 09:29 PM
Welcome to SM we love seeing pics and hearing stories about everybody's furbabies. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109085
LOL i totally misread this as "...we love seeing pics and hearing stories about everybody's BUSINESS..." LOLOLOL and i immediately thought "see? it's really truly JUST LIKE family!!!!" LOLOLOL

we do love pics, and we do enjoy being all up and current on everyone's business, too, dont let them tell you any differently. LOLOLOL

ann marie and the "busybody extraordinnaire" buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109105
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Welcome Elizabeth to you and Aidan! I just saw his pics in another thread...what a doll he is! He will do just fine tomorrow---I know how nerve racking it is though. Don't put off his surgery!!! You'll just start worrying all over again...better to get it behind you!! Let us know how you both are!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!!!! Aiden is a cutie!!!!

I am sure he will be fine through his neuter...

Several weeks after Brink's, I noticed he calmed down some....sat on my lap more...just a general chillin' out once those hormones settled....
So if he does change, it will be a good thing...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts