Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, we went to a Nuts for Mutts fair at Pierce College in Woodland Hills(i think thats the city). anyway, Animal Planet was taping and they had asked ellie to be part of the taping!! it was cute. she was checking out this indoor grass thing for dogs to go potty in. so hopefully they'll show her.

www.nutsformutts.com

its going to air october 18 on animal planet at 5 and 8 pm.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i totally hope shes on there, you know? shows like to edit everything!! i remember when i was a kid and the news came to watch us sing...i remember there was a camera right in front of my section and a camera in another section.....they only used the 2nd camera. and for 2 hours of singing...they played 5 mintues.
the thing animal planet showed was interesting though....so im hoping they'll show it. and next year, since gruffi will be trained, we want to enter him in a contest. (and he's so pretty...i know he'd win
)

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today is october 18th!!!! so i tivo'd the nuts for mutts show. its going to show at 5 and 8pm. i saw that it was listed under "nuts for mutts". i totally hope ellie is on there. im going to be taping it.
talk to you later.

cathy

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
HMM...8 pm EST...what time is that CST? I think I may have already missed it...
It is 8:45 central time here...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
It was on at 7:00PM CST. It is on again on:
- Oct. 23 at 10PM EST (9:00PM CST & 7PM PST)
- Oct. 24 at 1AM EST (Midnight CST & 10PM PST on the night of the 23rd)
- Oct. 24 at 1PM EST (noon CST & 10AM PST)

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont worry about watching it.....they didnt show ellie. that totally sucked.

and you know what bothers me....is that these people dressed their dogs up and it was really really hot that day. it was in the 90º's. that lion dog was super cute though.

anyway, the nuts for mutts fair was pretty fun. we didnt stay for the shows but there were LOTS of booths and stuff. you guys should think about going next year.
and we're thinking about entering gruffi in one of the shows---maybe "best kisser" or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts