Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 14 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
Don't forget milk - I don't always have it but last night my darling little twosome decided their breath needed freshening. They tag teamed the wastebasket and before I could get to them had ingested a couple of the remnants of those scented pearl air freshener things - I had just thrown it away. After 45 minutes on the phone with the ASPCA Poison Control they had me give each one a tablespoon of milk and told me what symptoms to watch for. So from now on, milk is in my frig no matter what.

BTW - girls are fine.
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.