Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OOHH OOHH some puppy has got a crush on Emma!
Can you guess who it is???

Benny said he will help his baby sister with figuring out who her secret admirer is.....

Benny says, "wait I think this guy looks familiar"

It's TYLER and Auntie Sue!!!!!! Not only did Tyler send Emma the most adorable card but Auntie Sue handmade her a beautiful sweater in my favorite color!!!!

Benny says it's ok for his BFF Tyler to have a crush on his sister. They are best buds afterall!:wub:

Thank you so much for being our Bday and Vday buddy Sue and Tyler!!!! It's a match made in heaven because both Tyler and Emma have birthdays on Valentine's Day!!!! :wub::wub::wub: We love the sweater, the treats and we smile everytime we look at the card.

Thank you so much!!

Love, Emma! xoxo

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Oh Emma!!! You got the jackpot with Sir Tyler!!!! He's a hunk!!! And you two share the same birthday?? Wow, that's so cool!!!! We love your new sweater :wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Emma's Valentine sure is a super adorable and sweet guy! I adore her new sweater, the fun fur on the back is so cute and the color is perfect for her! What a perfect match, to have both of them have V-Day birthdays! I loved the pics, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww emma u have such a handsome valentine n too cool that u both share a bday .. i love tylers card and ur sweater is adorable , how sweet of aunt sue.

tammy i am in love with your fluffs.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
OMG!!!!! so cute and the card and sweater is very special indeed!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Emma what a lucky girl you are having Tyler as your Valentine! I can't believe that you and Tyler share the same birthday and what a beautiful sweater Auntie Sue made for you! It's just beautiful and made more beautiful with you modeling it! :wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
How adorable!!! MY goodness I see the resemblance between Tyler and Benny in the 5th picture. I bet he was happy that Tyler is Emma's crush because they get along so well. I love the sweater Sue knit for Emma - I'm sure Tyler helped to pick out the color and design. What a thoughtful Valentine!!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Wow, what great pictures.I love that color on her or anybody :thumbsup:.The sweater is sooooo adorable. They make a great couple!!!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I LOVE THIS MATCH!!!!! Tyler's card is so cute and Emma's new hair length on her face is just perfect for her. I love the sweater and everything about all your pictures! ohh...I can't wait to meet Emma and Benny and Tyler one day!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Sweet Emma and handsome Tyler :wub: what a perfect pair for Valentine's Day :D :D
The sweater look beautiful on Emma!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Stop, I can't take how sweet those pictures are:wub:
Your babies are beautiful. Benny has such big, soulful eyes and whenever I see Emma she always reminds me of my Olivea.

Sue sure is multi talented - skiing, Nate Berkus AND she makes sweaters.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Tyler: "Emma, I am so happy you accepted me as yaw walentine. I tink you are vewy bootiful and I tink you have a gweat pawsonawity (except when you gwowled at me at yaw house :angry:) You wook even pwettiew in da sweataw.:wub::wub: I wuv you."

Tammy- I loved your pictures of Emma's v'day/b'day reveal.:chili::chili: Emma looks so cute looking at the card and then Benny checking it out but I have to say I was blown away by that 5th picture with Benny looking just like Tyler in the card.:new_shocked: They could be twins!! We have to compare their pedigrees.
:wub::wub: And little Miss Emma looks adorable in the sweater. I thought the color was perfect for her (and you) and I liked the fun fur. Now this was a valentines and birthday wish mixed together so I figured I could be a little extravagant BUT I only spent $4 on the aqua yarn and I had won the fun fur (a huge bag of various colors) at a raffle. So it still fit the criteria. Does it really fit as good as it seems to? That was my latest knitting assignment in class and I designed it with the embellishments but it was a basic pattern I had already used for Tyler. (without the frills :HistericalSmiley:).
Hope you, Erik, Emma and Benny have a wonderful Valentine's Day and Birthday for Emma.:wub2::wub2:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh Emma!!! You got the jackpot with Sir Tyler!!!! He's a hunk!!! And you two share the same birthday?? Wow, that's so cool!!!! We love your new sweater :wub:
We were blessed to get Sue and Tyler. I had no idea! Funny because I told Sue you must be sooo tired of buying things for Emma LOL! She is forever spoiling my babies. :wub:
Emma's Valentine sure is a super adorable and sweet guy! I adore her new sweater, the fun fur on the back is so cute and the color is perfect for her! What a perfect match, to have both of them have V-Day birthdays! I loved the pics, thanks for sharing!
Thank you Lisa. The sweater is stunning! You couldn't see in the pictures but the neck of the sweater also has the fun fur on it. It's precious!
aww emma u have such a handsome valentine n too cool that u both share a bday .. i love tylers card and ur sweater is adorable , how sweet of aunt sue.

tammy i am in love with your fluffs.
Aww thanks Liza. And I'm in LOVE with Dolce. :wub::wub:
OMG!!!!! so cute and the card and sweater is very special indeed!
Thanks lovey!
How sweet:wub:
:wub:
Sue and Tyler did a great job! Just love the adorable pics!:wub:
They certainly did a wonderful job!
Emma what a lucky girl you are having Tyler as your Valentine! I can't believe that you and Tyler share the same birthday and what a beautiful sweater Auntie Sue made for you! It's just beautiful and made more beautiful with you modeling it! :wub:
SM's Valentine babies! I love that they share the same birthdays. So sweet right?!
How adorable!!! MY goodness I see the resemblance between Tyler and Benny in the 5th picture. I bet he was happy that Tyler is Emma's crush because they get along so well. I love the sweater Sue knit for Emma - I'm sure Tyler helped to pick out the color and design. What a thoughtful Valentine!!!
Edith, when I got the card my DH thought it was Ben on the card. They really look so alike. I need to take knitting lessons from you and Sue. You have both given my babies beautiful handmade creations!
Wow, what great pictures.I love that color on her or anybody :thumbsup:.The sweater is sooooo adorable. They make a great couple!!!
They do make a cute couple! hehe Thank you!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I LOVE THIS MATCH!!!!! Tyler's card is so cute and Emma's new hair length on her face is just perfect for her. I love the sweater and everything about all your pictures! ohh...I can't wait to meet Emma and Benny and Tyler one day!
I love this match too!!! Do you like her hair Erin? I still miss her long hair. Like in my siggy....I loved her long, but she is such a messy bessy that she is happier short. I'm always tempted to grow it again but I know she'll hate me! I can't wait for the day we can all meet and have girl time too! It's gonna happen. It has too!
Sweet Emma and handsome Tyler :wub: what a perfect pair for Valentine's Day :D :D
The sweater look beautiful on Emma!
Thank you!
Stop, I can't take how sweet those pictures are:wub:
Your babies are beautiful. Benny has such big, soulful eyes and whenever I see Emma she always reminds me of my Olivea.

Sue sure is multi talented - skiing, Nate Berkus AND she makes sweaters.
Such sweet compliments....thank you! Olivea and Emma do look similar. I agree!!!

That Sue...she is a jack of all trades. Who knows what she will conquer next!
Tyler: "Emma, I am so happy you accepted me as yaw walentine. I tink you are vewy bootiful and I tink you have a gweat pawsonawity (except when you gwowled at me at yaw house :angry:) You wook even pwettiew in da sweataw.:wub::wub: I wuv you."

Tammy- I loved your pictures of Emma's v'day/b'day reveal.:chili::chili: Emma looks so cute looking at the card and then Benny checking it out but I have to say I was blown away by that 5th picture with Benny looking just like Tyler in the card.:new_shocked: They could be twins!! We have to compare their pedigrees.
:wub::wub: And little Miss Emma looks adorable in the sweater. I thought the color was perfect for her (and you) and I liked the fun fur. Now this was a valentines and birthday wish mixed together so I figured I could be a little extravagant BUT I only spent $4 on the aqua yarn and I had won the fun fur (a huge bag of various colors) at a raffle. So it still fit the criteria. Does it really fit as good as it seems to? That was my latest knitting assignment in class and I designed it with the embellishments but it was a basic pattern I had already used for Tyler. (without the frills :HistericalSmiley:).
Hope you, Erik, Emma and Benny have a wonderful Valentine's Day and Birthday for Emma.:wub2::wub2:
Emma is feeling bad that she wasn't acting like a lady when she first met Tyler. Guess it wasn't love at first sight? Maybe she was playing hard to get LOL!!!

The boys really look soooo alike! When I snapped the pic of my two w/the card I couldn't get over how much Ben and Tyler look alike. Crazy right?!

The sweater fit her perfect! No complaints at all. Except you could tell she wasn't thrilled about having to play dress up for me LOL! She's always got that pout on her face.

Thank you again Sue!!!!!! PS...they love those cookies. I think you sent them at Christmas too. What kind are they? They go nuts for them!
Great Pictures!!
Thank you!
What an adorable sweater! I think we have a match made in heaven!
:wub::wub:
Oh my goodness!!! What a cute cute cute combination :wub: loved it :D
And awwwwwh these pictures are to die for. That one of all of them, including Tyler too awwwwwh cutie pie overload :wub:
Thanks Kat!
awww! so adorable!
Thank you Orla!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts