Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since i've been a part of the SM family for so long.. i'm compelled to also share my wedding journey with everyone. I'm not as much of an active member on SM anymore but i try to always check in to make sure everyone is alright from time to time... I just have so much going on at once.. sometimes life get in the way, ya kno.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics...
These are just a few... we only got to see 14 pics so far... the rest of them we should have in the next few weeks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Just so lovely and touching!

I luv your pics. Well done.

You two are such a stunning couple.

Great photographer......

BTW...I am one of those that just loves wedding planning and love stories. Call me romantical!!!
:wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
thanks so much for sharing ! those r absolutely beautiful ! love love love , may god bless you both !

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow. Gorgeous! I love black and white and seppia too. I think they're very romantic...Congratulations!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Wonderful photos of you, Stacy! You're gorgeous! Your photographer captured your love. The lighting is beautiful. Your fella isn't bad either. :) I hope you share more and the wedding photos too!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
The 2nd picture took my breathe away!!!! Beautiful pics Stacy!!!!!! When is the date for the wedding? I bet you are having the best time planning!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts