Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather than comment on each one individually, I just want to say how much I am enjoying all the SS threads! Seeing each fluff playing, dressing up, etc. is so adorable. How does one become part of Secret Santa for next year?

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
We have two more fluffs to get their pressies then we'll open them all at once..no waiting until Christmas... I were going to open as they camebut Al said to wait and do all the fluffs at once.
I opened one thinking it was one of my Ebay treasures..thanks Becky,actually both Beckys (Dwerten and Bailey02)! Once I realized what they were for sure, we're saving them until all the fluffs get theirs. I hoope that's ok,I wouldn't want to disrespect all the love and kindness and thought that went into the gifts.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
We have two more fluffs to get their pressies then we'll open them all at once..no waiting until Christmas... I were going to open as they camebut Al said to wait and do all the fluffs at once.
I opened one thinking it was one of my Ebay treasures..thanks Becky,actually both Beckys (Dwerten and Bailey02)! Once I realized what they were for sure, we're saving them until all the fluffs get theirs. I hoope that's ok,I wouldn't want to disrespect all the love and kindness and thought that went into the gifts.
lol make that a Debbie and a Becky lol - hope you like everything :) cannot wait until you open it ;) I was happy to see this as was worried you did not receive it yet :)

we were so excited you were from OHIO GOOOOO BUCKS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts