Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone who adopted a fluff from a rescue or shelter organization please submit your happy photos. Overload these blind judges with fluffs!

Got it right this time!:HistericalSmiley:The links in the announcement don't work but this will get you to the site:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/contest.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_contest_from_home_sidetabs

Shelter Fan Photo Contest

Entry Date ends November 29, midnight PST

Share your pet's photo & give your favorite rescue organization a chance to win a $2,000 grant to help animals!

Welcome to our Shelter Fan Photo Contest portion of The Animal Rescue Site $100,000 Holiday Shelter+ Challenge - together with Petfinder.com! Beginning November 18th, you can enter your pet's photo and the name and location of your favorite rescue organization to give them a chance to win a $2,000 grant to help animals!
For your photo to qualify, please ensure that it is a happy pet photo. We hope to celebrate the accomplishments of your favorite rescue organization with happy pets in happy homes. Photos of abuse, neglect, or injury will be disqualified and removed. Please click here to learn more about the Shelter+ Challenge and how you can help your favorite rescue organization win!

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Thanks, Marsha. I entered Crisse. How can I make a link for everyone to vote for her? The more entries there are, it will be harder to find Crisse.
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Marsha. I entered Crisse. How can I make a link for everyone to vote for her? The more entries there are, it will be harder to find Crisse.
xoxoxoxoxoxoox
It's not that kind of contest...there are judges who select 12 finialists, then the public votes. I'd like to see SM'rs deluge this contest with their adopted rescued fluffs, then maybe one would get chosen by the seemingly blind judges.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
To top it all off, I put Ft. Bragg instead of Escondido, Ca. I made a comment reporting my error. DUH.
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To top it all off, I put Ft. Bragg instead of Escondido, Ca. I made a comment reporting my error. DUH.
xoxoxoxoxo
It's still AMA so it's OK, and you are forgiven. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know a few SMers would have a full time job posting their rescues...
Let's get them to enter! I hope Deb see this contest - her whole crew are rescues!

I sent in Hunter :)
Great - Go Hunter!
If I enter Tinker's picture....can I still choose a maltese rescue group????
I can't see why not - see what the rules say about that if anything.

I think so Pat.You could say they thought he was a dirty Maltese.:HistericalSmiley: Then when they cleaned him up, alas he was a Yorkie:)
Sue, You're always good for a laugh! :HistericalSmiley:

Good Luck to All - I hope someone from here is chosen!

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
i just tried to enter demi but it will not let me keeps saying email confirmation does not match but it does :( anyone else have that happen?

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't miss entering December's Rescue Photo Contest.

The judges need to see and choose a fluff for the finals.

Deluge the contest with fluffy entries!

:sHa_banana::sHa_banana:Enter your rescued fluff today! :sHa_banana: :dancing banana:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts