Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For you "Dog Show" fans, you're missing out if you don't hang out at the Agility rings. What a blast we had. Judy Crowe had one of her dogs entered. Talk about excitment. I could watch this all day long. The larger breeds were also an awesome view. Just amazing.

For those who don't remember, my LBB was in agility, and won first place in our local handicap show, a few years back. As soon as things slow down, I plan on getting back. The dogs have a blast, so do I.

So here's a few pics:

Whoa!! Huge Dog:

Judy's Baby Girl, Getting Ready For The Show:

Now Showing Off:

Showing Off Some More:

I love you, Mommy Judy, you're the best:

Our beloved tired, owner, Judy, Deb, and our wee champion:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
So glad you were able to make it to the show Deb. Cant see the pics of you and Judy etc. too good, but proves you were there. LOL I love the agility classes too and just about cry watching those precious dogs work.
Thanks for sharing. Edie

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
oh wow, I didn't even get back to the agility ring!! Boy did i miss out. Soooo glad that the agility got to be INSIDE this year, esp since it rained again. Huge congrats to Judy!

Great seeing you yesterday!! I forgot to call you, I am so sorry. I was in the middle of bathing two dogs and told myself "I'll do it when I'm finished' and then I forgot!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Let's see if this shows up better:

Edit to say: Nope. Not sure why it's sooo small. I do want you to see the love this little girl has for Judy. Very special.

Okay, let's try again ~ LOL

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Agility is such a blast! The Eukanuba show was in Tampa a few years ago. It was soooo cool!!! Vulfie had retired by then, I went without him.

My only caution for those doing agility, or even advanced obedience, is to watch the jumping. It injured Vulfies spine.

Please be very careful training the jumps, what he went through when he retired was awful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts