Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I have been kind of spamming the board with pics of Jack, but it's so hard to find people in the REAL WORLD that will gush over him like I do! So... here are a bunch more -- enjoy them!

This is his favorite spot: under my desk, at my feet

Lately he's taken to sleeping LITERALLY on my head at night; here is Jack sleeping on my boyfriend's head just like he does on me! :new_Eyecrazy:

Today Jack has been sleepy and he hasn't eaten much all day -- I think he's feeling a bit down. Taking the opportunity of a CALM JACK, I put him in this shoulder bag to see if I can carry him about in it --- something he wouldn't tolerate the first time I tried... But today, he was fine! Loved it! Poked his little cutie head out and everything!

Another one of Jack in the bag:

Hope you all enjoyed it!

(continued in another post)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are two more:

Here he is on the sofa, looking up at me:

And finally: my baby sleeping on his back again

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
You've got a cutey pie there for sure!!!! You photos are so good... so clear... what is your secret?!

He might not like that particular bag because it has no mesh on the sides to see out... There are lots of dog carriers with bottoms that give support and mesh sides that might work better if he doesn't continue to like this one.....

Thanks so much for sharing the photos.... Love 'em!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tiffany@Jul 6 2005, 05:52 PM
I love the one of him on his back. So cute. Is that like a regular tote bag that he is in?  If so can I ask how much Jack weighs. That would be a cute idea for us when we just run in and out of places.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78742
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

It's just a regular tote bag -- I want to be sure he'll actually RIDE in a bag before I splurge for an actual Doggy Purse or whatever!

Jacky is 18 weeks old, and he weighs about 6 pounds now -- big boy!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a cutie!!!!
Great picture taking!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts