Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been sitting on the couch with the laptop and the dogs (also "lap" tops it seems) and I kept feeling what I thought was Harley shaking. Anyway, I stood up (panicked) and was about to call the vet (again), when i realized it was me shaking, not Harley. Apparently I've been sitting here too long and my leg was diong some weird shaky muscle spasm thingy. I feel rediculous and relieved, just felt like sharing how silly I feel

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I'm glad it was nothing serious. I am a total nutcase sometimes and I'll be calling out to one of the dogs and I'll get all scared like they got out of the house (which would be very unlikely) but I start freaking out looking for the pup and he'll be right behind me or napping under the table

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
That's why I sit at the desk with my laptop, but my bum and legs still get numb if I sit here too long, so you are not the only one there

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
if i hear a noise, and none of the dogs move---i'll push them to make sure they're still alive. or if i look at them...and they're too still---i'll watch them to make sure they're still breathing. am i psycho?

·
Registered
188 Posts
My sister and I were talking about this while in Las Vegas. We were wondering how intelligent people, like ourselves , could be so stupid sometimes. Like how I thought the Celine Dion show began at 10pm - don't know where that time came from, when it really began at 8pm, which I didn't realize until 7pm the night of the show. Or why we walked around for 3 hours looking for our car in the wrong hotel parking lot, when we began at the right hotel.. and no, we were not drunk or drugged. Oh, there's a whole list of stuff, but the cyberspace is not big enough for all my stupid stuff.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Aug 28 2005, 11:47 PM
if i hear a noise, and none of the dogs move---i'll push them to make sure they're still alive.  or if i look at them...and they're too still---i'll watch them to make sure they're still breathing.  am i psycho?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94889
[/QUOTE]

omg.. i do that. hahah.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts