Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I did it :D It was great. I got there early (my friends always make me late) and I didn't feel weird at all. I think it helped that it was the 2:00 show and I was one of 8 people in the theatre. I didn't have to share my popcorn and I got to see what I wanted to, so I highly reccommend it. Just one thing though, has any one had any trouble with buying tickets online? I bought mine online, and when I got there they said the computer showed my ticket had already been picked up. Well, I told them that was impossible, no one had seen my confirmation number, no one even knew I was going. Anyway, they wouldn't give me my ticket and I had to buy another!! I was so mad, but I had just drove twenty miles and I was going to see my movie. I already wrote the company (Cinemark) and haven't received a reply yet (the manager of the theatre wouldn't help either), so I'm thinking I should use my English major skills and write a letter to the editor of the cities paper. Any thoughts??

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Okay, I went ahead and wrote the editor at the newspaper, because I didn't want to forget exactly how things happened. I wasn't hostile though, even though the idea was tempting! I'll let you know how things go. Maybe I'll get a gift card out of this.

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I did see Wedding Crashers, it was pretty funny, but I think would've laughed even more if the theatre hadn't made me mad ten minutes before.

I paid with my debit card thats connected to my checking account, so I guess I can't dispute it with them, but I know now not to buy tickets online again

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Originally posted by Msloke@Oct 14 2005, 02:08 PM
I don't know what theatre chain you went to but I'd go online and email the corporate headquarters or customer service and tell them what happened.  They may send you a free ticket just for good public relations. And if this has happened to others before, it will alert them that their online system has a problem.  Worth a shot.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109709
[/QUOTE]

It was Cinemark. I was all excited because its brand new in my town, and has stadium seating. Yesterday I had a temper tantrum and emailed both the theatre's customer service and wrote a letter to the editor of the newspaper. I don't know if they will respond or not, but I sure do feel better

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.