Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few days ago I needed to spend time in the front yard weeding and cleaning out dead plants, sweeping the walkway...anyway I knew I'd be out there for a while so I set up two xpens so the kids could come hang out with me. They were great, they loved being out front!!!

This is the play yard they had to hang out in
View attachment 90249

When I was finished I put all the beds, bowls and dogs back in the house....
well all except for Ava...... She insisted on staying inside that house!!!!:smilie_tischkante:

She insisted on staying in the little dog house!!!:w00t::HistericalSmiley:
View attachment 90250

I ended up carrying the entire house with her in it into the house so I could take the pens down!! :whistle: oh brother...that little monkey!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha! When they love something they love it! What a cute pic. I have one of Cosy with her head hanging out of a house something like that. She was sound asleep.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Pat, that is so darn sweet - her tiny face, resting so peacefully, in that house - just darling!

Your yard looks sensational, great job! It’s a lot of work getting ready for the cold winter months (which I happen to love), I hate the ice and bitter cold, but I love the snow -

What type of bush is that in the front? (The pink one)

Allie

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Your home is pretty, Pat.:blush: That's so funny about Ava. She looks so cute in her little house. She's a smart girl. She might have seen a big scary, bird flying overhead and she knew she would be much safer in there. :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
That is so sweet of you Pat to take them out to be near you when you worked in the yard.........love little Ava in her little house!!! What a great day you had!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
So cute. Lacie does that all the time in her little pink princess house.

Can't believe you did the entire front yard in one afternoon. I plan on sending next weekend trimming bushes and getting ready for winter. But come spring time, it's truly worth it. :)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
I think that Ava's waiting for Santa there in her little red house. :wub::wub: She looks so precious. :thumbsup: So Pat, how do you keep that lawn so well trimmed. :smrofl::smrofl: You know girlfriend I just had to say that. I love your place so much and indeed you keep it looking tip top outside.:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh, look at little Ava, how cute! Ava says, "Mommy, how dare you? I can not have my paws on such a lowly substance of rock or stone. I must have my princess bed to rest my feet on." Josey is the same way, little Miss Diva. :wub: WHO is at the front door? I would try and guess, but, I know I will get it wrong. Could it be Abbey? "Hurry up, mum, quit takin' pics and get in da house!" :HistericalSmiley: I love the Mandevilla.....very, very pretty! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
That is just the sweetest picture Pat, though I don't think that little sweetie could take anything but`

1 - 17 of 17 Posts