Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait for you all to see these. Jack gets cuter every day!

I'm just in love!

He just FINALLY learned "roll over", and now to my delight, he does it all the time, in hopes of getting a treat!

Here's one close up of the face, for whoever wanted to see the hair I've trimmed around his eyes, and his poor little non-pigmented right eye

Always licking! That little licker!

And finally. My good boy is such a good, beautiful pup!

Hope you enjoyed!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I have always loved Jack! He is such a little doll...I can just FEEL his personality oooozzzzing out of him!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awww! Jack is SUPER cute!!
When I saw his little pink foot pad I thought that was just the cutest thing! He's got the cutest cut too!
You're one lucky Malt mama!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys are so sweet!
Yeah Jacky's a handful sometimes, but he's always a cutie, and I can tell his moods so well! He smiles, pouts, everything!
I love his little pink paw pads (he has a few more on his other feet) so much, makes him special (and his claws clear so it's easier to cut them, yay!)

Thanks again for all your praise
Jack appreciates!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As Jack got older, his paw pads got darker, but some of them never got black! I think he's such a good boy. Right now he just ran past me to his oval kitty-bed, grabbed his slipper-shaped squeaky toy, and bolted out of the room, throwing it ahead of him and then pouncing on it the whole way

1 - 20 of 21 Posts