Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Aww the A Team is up and at it allready. Aolani also goes for the air dried look. He dries up pretty quickly since he runs back and forth non-stop for several minutes after his bath. In between I stop him to comb him a little then I put him down to run around some more and repeat LOL. Enjoy your Saturday :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
pat ur fluffs are adorable !!! im kind of sad today :( my mom passed away three yrs ago .. so that always gets to me .. im being kidnapped by my friend and taken to some pool with the kids , should be nice.. so off to get darker i go ..

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha air dry look. Cosy doesn't know it but today is bath day for her as well. Trouble in the bubbles for me.
She isn't fond of baths.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Pat, I think the A team looks great after their baths. I wish you would come here on Saturday mornings and get our baths over with. I dread it! I'm thinking about puppy cuts for everyone at my house.
Have a good weekend!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
We've already finished out baths this morning too. Yep -- Saturday seems to be bath day for our Malts. LOL

Now we're going to get dressed -- both the fluffs and me and go do errands. It's hot here today, so I want to get them out of the way early.

Then I'm off to Santa Fe for the rest of the day. Doing lunch with some gfs and going to 10,000 waves spa for my B-Day.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
That reminds me it's a nice hot day for Jodi to have a bath and air dry....otherwise the day started with laundry, a trip to costco (and no lineup at all!) with my neighbor and our pups, some coffee and a snack, a walk around the neighborhood and another snack and watching Julia Child and now the bath, then yard work...I'm staining the deck, 2nd coat etc, now I'm glad it is a small deck.
I think I am just trying to avoid staining the deck.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
The A Team is Happy :chili:..... now that the baths are over with!!

It's quite warm out, so Archie is going for the air dried look.
View attachment 88172

have a great day!:thumbsup:
So far, so good!!!! Our 3 got their baths day before yesterday - used the "cool" setting on the blow dryer. Air drying was the perfect idea! Bet they feel great!!!

BTW, keep meaning to ask you- how the heck did you get everyone to look up at the same time in your siggy pic??? I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture:thumbsup:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Awww...so cute :)

Johita, that's hilarious! My doxies always wipe their faces and bodies along the couches and floor LOL Vi's starting to do it too!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far, so good!!!! Our 3 got their baths day before yesterday - used the "cool" setting on the blow dryer. Air drying was the perfect idea! Bet they feel great!!!

BTW, keep meaning to ask you- how the heck did you get everyone to look up at the same time in your siggy pic??? I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture:thumbsup:
I take millions of pictures of my dogs, so I guess they're just used to the drill. The person taking my siggy pic was calling to them and someone else had treats behine her in his hand. :blush: You can tell Tink is scared to death, look at his face :smrofl:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
He looks handsome to me... I never would have guessed. Seriously, this is a magazine worthy shot - you look like a spokesmodel for dog products or something! :) Impressed!!!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Simply adorable! I'm a big fan of the air dried look for the summer.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Well my day at the beach got cancelled. We realized that it's so hot that it wouldn't be worth schlepping to the beach, parking, walking, walking far to the rest rooms, getting back into a broiling car and then sitting in traffic. We opted for home and a/c and I'm prepping for my shoot next week and DH has to go to work anyway today. Are we having fun yet? :angry: But Pat you've got just the right attitude and if you'd like to come up here and wash Tyler, be my guest:)

Liza - I know what a rough day you're having being the anniversary of your mother's death. I went through that yesterday, and it's been a longer time so I'm sure the pain is even rawer for you. I hope you can think about her, talk to your kids about her and celebrate her life, instead of her death. She would have wanted you to. And know we're thinking about you. :grouphug:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I'm glad you have a good friend that cares to kidnap you when needed. Have fun!B)

pat ur fluffs are adorable !!! im kind of sad today :( my mom passed away three yrs ago .. so that always gets to me .. im being kidnapped by my friend and taken to some pool with the kids , should be nice.. so off to get darker i go ..

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Pat...well aren't you the busy bee this morning. I'm having my third cup of coffee and will be giving Master Rocky his bath too. I think I'll follow your idea and let him air dry...it's so hot here too.
Your babies are so cute!!!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I'll have to take at least that many to get a few good ones, LOL. That's a great picture of them with you!

I take millions of pictures of my dogs, so I guess they're just used to the drill. The person taking my siggy pic was calling to them and someone else had treats behine her in his hand. :blush: You can tell Tink is scared to death, look at his face :smrofl:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
THANKS ! i cried alot last nite but today im trying to think about all those wonderful memories i have with her .. im back fro the pool i think i have heat exhaustion ... and yes its hard , i keep thinking how is it possible that three yrs already went by ... and yes my friend is wonderful, we had a nice time with the kids..
Well my day at the beach got cancelled. We realized that it's so hot that it wouldn't be worth schlepping to the beach, parking, walking, walking far to the rest rooms, getting back into a broiling car and then sitting in traffic. We opted for home and a/c and I'm prepping for my shoot next week and DH has to go to work anyway today. Are we having fun yet? :angry: But Pat you've got just the right attitude and if you'd like to come up here and wash Tyler, be my guest:)

Liza - I know what a rough day you're having being the anniversary of your mother's death. I went through that yesterday, and it's been a longer time so I'm sure the pain is even rawer for you. I hope you can think about her, talk to your kids about her and celebrate her life, instead of her death. She would have wanted you to. And know we're thinking about you. :grouphug:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts