Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my Christmas exams at college all this week.
I has one yesterday, which despite studying for - I could only remember about half of it (or even less!)

I also have 2 music exams (flute and cello) outside of college - I am just back from my flute exam - It couldn't have gone worse! :(
I have spent the last year practicing every day and I was so ready - but it went so bad :(
I don't think I failed - maybe barely passed but I was aiming for a lot higher - I actually put so much time and effort into this!!

well, economics in college this evening - might as well be Chinese to me cos I have no clue about it!

I hate exams!!

Roll on Friday when I'm finished!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
ha! Orla, join the club of "not liking exams"!!! I've been having sleepless couple of nights lately and that is why I dislike them too!!!! Even if I sleep, it is no more than 3 hours MAX (1 hour Minimum). Although I rely on energy drinks to help me survive staying awake during day time, I still feel that I am not full in myself!!! I so need my enough hours of sleep. The not too cool fact about education, is that exams come along!
Hey, in another note, a guy visited us today (an Irish guy) from the World Bank and gave a very informative presentation/lecture about the current economy in Ireland and tones of other countries.
I couldn't help it but remember my Irish friends worldwide!

I hope you do well in all your exams!
hugs,
Kat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts