Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Aww poor Toby, glad to hear its getting better though.
I can imagine your very nervous, but im sure everything will go well

Bella and I will both be thinking of you and Toby!
We had a look at Tobys page, what a good looking little boy!
I had actually seen it the other day when looking at the dogs on the site, the picture of him with the 2 big dogs is great lol

Fiona & bella

J

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the info. Next time I am at the petstore I will have another tag made. Tody will be fine. I have had two male dogs in the past and I am amazed at how well they do. My black lab though was another story. When I brought him home after being fixed he acted like a big baby...crying and wanting lots of attention. The house I lived in then was two stories. When I would go to bed at night he would sit at the bottom of the stairs and cry. He couldn't go up the stairs. So for three nights I slept on the couch on the first floor. My dad came over on the fourth day and I told him what Buster was doing and boy was I tried. My dad went up the stairs and called Buster and wouldn't you know it, he ran up those stairs with no problems! Lacey is getting fixed in September and from what I have heard it takes little girls a little longer to get back to their normal self. My little Lacey though it a little tomboy. I keep telling her she is suppose to be a delicate little princess but she just doesn't get it. Good Luck.

J

·
0 Posts
Thanks, I am sure that Lacey will do fine. So far she is a wonderful little baby. She is teething and chewing on everything in sight. I noticed this morning she has a little tear staining on her right eye, but I am hoping that is because of the teething. I have had her a little over a month now and up until now no tearstaining. So I will have to watch that tearstaining. Both of her parents and grandparents did not have a tearstaining problem so I am hoping she doesn't either. She is a wonderful little girl and I am just amazed at how well she is behaved. She starts basic training next Monday and I hope she likes it. Good Luck with Toby, will be thinking of him tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts