Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I hung with the article until the food and diet part. Please know that a lot of the recommendations in the food and diet section are VERY controversial.

To be honest, the holistic community recommends many diets, supplements, and treatments which are unfounded scientifically. There's so many of their claims which are misleading that I don't trust any of their advice.

For instance, I checked petDIETS.com (a link on Cornell's site) about dry foods/denatured proteins and this is what they say:

PetDiets

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I hung with the article until the food and diet part. Please know that a lot of the recommendations in the food and diet section are VERY controversial.

To be honest, the holistic community recommends many diets, supplements, and treatments which are unfounded scientifically. There's so many of their claims which are misleading that I don't trust any of their advice.

For instance, I checked petDIETS.com (a link on Cornell's site) about dry foods/denatured proteins and this is what they say:

PetDiets

That is why people have to gather information and make up their own minds about these things.

The conventional medicine/pharma/food industries also make misleading claims and are certainly not unbiased.

Everyone is free to have their own opinions and use whatever type of food/supplements they choose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts