Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
That's really interesting, I'll have a closer look at the videos later....but you look both look great! very nice!

btw...since you mentioned Sesame Street...do you recall a documentary about a man who wrote many of the older and classic seasame street songs.... he died young but it was a beautiful tribute to him and his contribution to the show. This may have been 15 + years ago. I guess those songs and that bio stuck with me.

Susan, I agree w/all the comments above---you are a striking couple! You also have an eye for color. I didn't look at the samples yet, but will later today.
I can tell from all of your posts that you are thoughtful and deliberate in your communications---that would make you also good at your work. We ALL benefit from your postings---so keep us happy here. . . and keep up the good work. Photos appreciated.
hugs,

Holy Cow, Sue! How did I miss this thread until now??!!! :w00t:

You and hubby look fabulous! You have the perfect dress, love it! Looks like you should be on the Red Carpet :aktion033:

And I really enjoyed the Christopher Cerf video - he's amazying! The lions are really funny too.

Hey, can you make a video of our next puppy party??? That would be FUN!!!!

Congratulations Sue, you look amazing. Your gown is gorgeous and the color goes so well with your hair. The two of you make a great looking couple.

WOW, aren't you the glamorous lady. :aktion033: Lovely dress. You have such a fun & impressive job too. I'm just super impressed.:blush: You & DH look like celebrities on the red carpet.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
How exciting!
Susan you look great!!
Thanks so much Jane. We try to clean up nice :)
"She left...you could have walked into the nursery and picked up all the babies.:angry:No guards, nada!"

The bast*rds! (wink)
I know. Don't you just hate it when the bodyguards leave?:HistericalSmiley:
Sue, you are beautiful and your husband is such a handsome man!!! And wow, you do such amazing work....how blessed you are to have such an incredible job! :)
I truly do feel blessed to be able to do the work I do and usually for some really good causes. Thanks!
Wow, Sue! That is so great! Your dress is beautiful and it looks like you were really shining in the moment.
Miki - I think some of the shine came from the fact that the humidity that night was about 98% and I came home on the subway and washed up quick and got into the dress. DH and I had to go to the venue to check that the projection of the videos was okay. It never is until we get there to tell them to tweak it. DH is a video engineer so I've learned they don't necessarily listen to me but he talks the techie talk and they have no choice :thumbsup:
Wow ,Congrats! Yepper lions get a total thumbs up,very cool.
You two make an adorable couple,great dress too.
Congrats again!
Thanks Michelle. If I ever left DH it would be for the lion:)
Drop.Dead.Gorgeous... wow!!!!
Okay Eileen. This is getting embarrassing. I'm going to sign everyone up for a group vision test. I really have never thought of myself as looking that great...kind of okay and when I was a teen - yech really awkward. Late bloomer I guess.:blush:
Congratulations!!!! I love to read your posts, always so exciting and uplifting! You are so talented. You and hubby make a terrific couple. I love your dress, you look so happy and beautiful!
Thanks so much Suzi. Happy to lift up anything these days without aches and pains. At least I can still type. :w00t:

Discussion starter · #32 ·
:yahoo:SUE, a HUGE CONGRATUALTIONS to you :chili:that is super exciting :clap: and AWESOME shots, by the way ... loved them <3
hugs
Kat
Thanks Kat. I know you're terrific with animals. I can boast that I worked with the king and queen of the jungle.:HistericalSmiley:
That's really interesting, I'll have a closer look at the videos later....but you look both look great! very nice!

btw...since you mentioned Sesame Street...do you recall a documentary about a man who wrote many of the older and classic seasame street songs.... he died young but it was a beautiful tribute to him and his contribution to the show. This may have been 15 + years ago. I guess those songs and that bio stuck with me.
Brenda - Thanks. I can't think of who that was? I'll have to do some googling. Cerf said there have been 4,000 episodes of Sesame Street so you can just imagine how many songs have gone into it. Love that show especially that it has two levels -- the kids and the parents and keeps everyone watching.
Susan, I agree w/all the comments above---you are a striking couple! You also have an eye for color. I didn't look at the samples yet, but will later today.
I can tell from all of your posts that you are thoughtful and deliberate in your communications---that would make you also good at your work. We ALL benefit from your postings---so keep us happy here. . . and keep up the good work. Photos appreciated.
hugs,
That was so nice of you to say. Sometimes I feel like I can contribute other times when I'm at work I'm kind of not up to speed and of course I've learned so much from other SM members about Maltese but also so many other things.:chili:
congrats Sue!! i love yourdress, you look beautiful.
Thanks Jo. BTW my sisters-in-law are in Ireland for a week. They're seeing lots of sights but methinks it's primarily a pub crawl. :w00t: Just a guess.:HistericalSmiley:
Holy Cow, Sue! How did I miss this thread until now??!!! :w00t:

You and hubby look fabulous! You have the perfect dress, love it! Looks like you should be on the Red Carpet :aktion033:

And I really enjoyed the Christopher Cerf video - he's amazying! The lions are really funny too.

Hey, can you make a video of our next puppy party??? That would be FUN!!!!
Thanks Pat. Now you do realize that when I make these videos I use camera people who charge thousands of dollars a day to shoot and my editors thousands to edit. So as far as my skills behind a camera or editing...I have one question...have you ever seen a video of Tyler from me? The answer is no. :blush: Smilebox with stills is about my speed. But we could try next year. Hey wait --you want me to work during the party :new_shocked: That means I can't bake a cake.:innocent: Hmm, decisions, decisions.:HistericalSmiley:
Congratulations Sue, you look amazing. Your gown is gorgeous and the color goes so well with your hair. The two of you make a great looking couple.
Thanks Lynda. We're a very lucky family. I just realized a few SM members even met my DH at Pat's Puppy Party.
WOW, aren't you the glamorous lady. :aktion033: Lovely dress. You have such a fun & impressive job too. I'm just super impressed.:blush: You & DH look like celebrities on the red carpet.
Uh oh, red carpet? Only one we might have been on was a white one where we spilled some red wine.:blush: Does that count, Sue? :unsure: :HistericalSmiley: Thanks!!

Congrats on the great work. What a striking couple you and hubby make. I used to love Loehmann's, but unfortunately they went out of business in my area. You did good with that dress, just stunning.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Congrats on the great work. What a striking couple you and hubby make. I used to love Loehmann's, but unfortunately they went out of business in my area. You did good with that dress, just stunning.
Thanks Reva. Loehmann's is up the block from me. :aktion033:I was shocked that I found something since I often don't have the patience to go thru racks of clothes.:blink: They also opened Syms about 6 blocks from here and are planning on Century 21 another 6 blocks away. Maybe we should organize an SM discount shopping trip:)

Discussion starter · #36 ·
STUN-NING!!! Exactly, beauty and brains and a very handsome DH! Congrats Susan, you are very creative as is Chris Cerf - Put Down the Duckie was one of my favorite songs growing up - ok, well it still is :)
Mine too, Edith. :chili: I used a video clip of it from Sesame Street at the evening's event but for the web I took it out because of rights issues. Easier to clear for a private event one night than the web.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
VA VA VOOM!!!:w00t: What a beautiful dress...you look sensational. Susan, you are beautiful, smart and sweet too. You've got it all. WOW:chili:
Dianne - I've never even gotten a VOOM before much less one with a VA VA before it. Thanks :flowers:I know just how lucky I am. A wonderful husband, terrific son, amazing, loving fluff, a roof over my head and work I love. It doesn't get much better than that. Oh, yeah, and had won that trip to Paris last spring. Really blessed.
Very cool!!! You and hubby make for one beautiful couple! :heart:

You look wonderful in that dress! I love how it matches the color of your hair perfectly. :good post - perfect

Thanks for sharing!
Sarah - thanks so much. I even found a second dress when I got that one - it's short instead of long but has a goldish/bronzy tone. The salesgirl insisted I get it so I have something great for non-black tie. And it was a steal:)
Look at this snazzy, glam couple!!!! You could be the new "it celebrity" couple Sue!

Congrats on your hard work! I can tell you both had a wonderful evening!
We look a little different from Pat's Puppy Party, huh, Tammy? Wait - we could have a formal fluff party one day. All the guys in tuxes and girls in dresses.:w00t: We did have a really good time. Thanks!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.