Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch this video and tell me you don't want to beat those assholes into a concussion!

THIS IS THE VIDEO:
http://www.exet.nu/html/download/video/dog_abuse.wmv

I am becoming a lawyer and screwing over every **** that causes any kind of injury to anybody. Isn't scary to you guys thinking about how we live with people like this all around us? How you're never really safe? That you can never really predict anyones actions? The most sane of people....something just snaps and they go out on a shooting spree! OMG...poor helpless animal!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
By your description I don't think I have the "stomach" to watch it. But anyone who abuses any person or animal who is weaker than them is a sicko who deserves the worst punishment possible.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't blame you for not watching it. It's not graphic, no blood or anything like that, but it really really pulls on your heart strings. I couldn't help but cry.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Dang, is the only word I think I should use on here....

Would like to have that board and beat him with it !!

Some time I think he_ _ is here on earth, don't know what's going to happen in the future. Guess it't best we don't know. Just have to continue praying for people and pray that our love ones are safe.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by ElizabethJordane@Nov 1 2005, 09:06 PM
I don't blame you for not watching it. It's not graphic, no blood or anything like that, but it really really pulls on your heart strings. I couldn't help but cry.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115806
[/QUOTE]

I just can't bear to see animals hurt. The Lion King was too graphic for me!!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
OMG, i am in tears!!! I even heard a LAUGH!!!
What are these people, monters?? poor doggy. so helpless.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what got me the worst. He's helpless. The dog was homeless, so he was probably hungry, thirsty and extremely weak, the poor thing was just looking to get some rest.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
People who do these kinds of things should be shown no mercy.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Originally posted by ElizabethJordane@Nov 1 2005, 08:29 PM
That's what got me the worst. He's helpless. The dog was homeless, so he was probably hungry, thirsty and extremely weak, the poor thing was just looking to get some rest.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115812
[/QUOTE]

Crying again,
I have a 3 year old who is an angel (so compasionate) and i am really worried about what the future is going to be for her. Just yesterday we went trick or treating and we were invited to a pumpkin piñata party afterwards. The owners of the house had a maltese-pom mix who was the cutest little guy and there was this 4 year old BRAT chasing the poor thing to kick him. She was like a crazy horse throwing kicks everywhere and my daughter was asking me why would she do that to the puppy??? mami??? I was so upset
Of course, the mother was chating like nothing was happening... UGH! I am positive that this kind of behaviour is started very early in life. MAY GOD help us all.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't understand. It's like inherant evil. Why are people like this? It makes no sense to me. Life would just be too easy if we didn't torture animals and kill humans and rape children....it wouldn't be "fun". The one kid actually said, "Oh man you got him good"...what is wrong with these SICK people? I don't get the pleasure in hurting a helpless being?

·
Registered
451 Posts
omg i hate these things and then it says mexico or mexican im not sure i got the chills and felt like passing out and crying... i shouldnt of watched it.... I wish i really hope this dosent happen that often . BTW where did you find this video?

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by ElizabethJordane@Nov 1 2005, 09:42 PM
I don't understand. It's like inherant evil. Why are people like this? It makes no sense to me. Life would just be too easy if we didn't torture animals and kill humans and rape children....it wouldn't be "fun". The one kid actually said, "Oh man you got him good"...what is wrong with these SICK people? I don't get the pleasure in hurting a helpless being?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115830
[/QUOTE]

Today, I did a consultation for a commitment on an elderly gentleman who came back to the nursing home from a home visit with an eight inch knife to kill someone. He was a pleasant man to interview, and as I began to talk with him about his history, he told me of killing two young men years ago. It seems they broke his daughter's arm, and when he went to confront them, they pushed or kicked him off the porch, so his solution was to just kill them. He had no remorse. He served 15 years, and proudly told of training horses for the prison staff family members. He showed more emotion with this than with telling of the murders.
Years ago, I did exams for disability on teenagers. They were referred for a check because of behavior problems. It amazed me that they talked of shooting, stealing, and other crimes as if they were talking about a day in the park. Another sad part to this is that our government rewarded them with a check because they had this behavior. There was no motivation for therapy or change. In fact, we had more than one mom tell school officials not to help their children as they would loose their check.
I'll bet, somewhere along the way, some of these same people were animal abusers too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WTF is wrong with this world? Why don't we just bring Nazisim back but try it in America and kill everyone off...for fun you know. I think the goverment needs to make stricter laws for MANY things! I Don't believe in the death penalty but I do like the sound of life in prison with no parole...and none of that getting to go to church and stuff like that, I don't think murderers deserve the right to do anything else but think about the life they took away from someone. Like the dog abuse. The kids who did that got only $500 fine, 60 hours community service, and a year of parole. The dog got euthanized after he was found because nobody could adopt him. I think those guys deserved jail time...the poor dog sure didn't live long. Ugh I just keep thinking of him so helpless, I can't even begin to fathom what I would do to someone if they did that to my baby. I would attempt everything I could possibly come up with to make their life a living heck. One of the articles I read said he was a good kid who never did anything wrong. Good kids don't find pleasuring in causing living, breathing animals pain. The kids at the skateboard park saw the video though and roughed him up a bit...I feel a little better.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
This video is sickening, that poor defenseless dog looked as though he was elderly and just couldn't defend himself. What a shame he didn't have the strength to perhaps give back some of what he took.
There are all kinds of inhumane, cruel people in this world and it is very sad that they choose to inflict their malice on people and animals just to please a sick need they have.
My thoughts on this is that some day they are going to meet their maker and that is when they will be judged for the life they lived here on earth. Then their true punishment begins.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Nov 1 2005, 08:47 PM
People who do these kinds of things should be shown no mercy.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115814
[/QUOTE]

And.....they probably were not. I'm no bleeding heart liberal but some people are more damaged by bad upbringing than others and lack any kind of empathy and they are called sociopaths.

I cannot view the video you gave us the link to, I just can't. But I condemn what these people do and regret that there seems to be no way to redeem them. They KNOW what they are doing is wrong but it "feels good" to them. Isn't that just a horror?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Okay, here is my soap box this morning...I find it absolutely detestable that not only did these KIDS hurt that poor dog, but they had a video camera to capture those moments. I would like to understand how they can "enjoy" the beating of something so helpless, but how they can also be PROUD enough to want to capture it.
This United States was founded upon GOD, but where is God in our country now? We are so lenient on people, they can DO, SAY, THINK, FEEL, even ACT anyway they want, and know that nothing extreme will happen. And why? Because that is NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT! In the pledge of allegiance we are "one nation, under GOD." That is the way we should stay! It is fine to be a free nation, to allow people freedoms of choice, but DO NOT allow them to change the very core of this nation!
Kids who do these kind of things, or all people who can be so cruel, should be deported. I don't know where, don't know that I really even care. Let them go to another country who would NOT put up with the problems, then see where their mindsets are.
Isn't it astonishing that we euthanize helpless animals, which I don't agree with, but I would rather them be euthanized than abused, yet we will support with our tax dollars the very people who can exhibit this cruelty? I wish someone would help me understand how as a nation we can allow this to go on.
I guess to sum up I would like to pray:
God, please take away the pain put upon Your creations. While I know that the devil is performing his own works, I am asking that you not allow the helpless to be taken advantage of simply because of their unfortunate circumstances. I ask that You help Your children dig into their own hearts and conscience to do what is right and necessary to get us back where we need to be. I ask that You help us follow Your will, so that as Your children we can be who You want us to be. Please, Lord, give us the encouragement, strength, and courage to perform what You want us to. In Jesus' name, AMEN!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
OMG, I'm so sickened by that!!! That poor doggy. Where did you get that video can't it be traced somehow to that rotten person
Now my stomach is so upset

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
There is no way I can even watch the video after reading what everyone has posted,Im sick at heart from reading what everyone said

1 - 20 of 24 Posts