Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to let everybody know I am expecting puppies any day. She was due the 21st but is running little late another litter due 31 but think she is going to be somewhat early way she is looking. Keep the girls in your prayers. I can hardly wait this is my special time when the babies arrive, umm wonder how many I can't part with that happens quite often around my house my hubby knows I am addicted to these maltese like he is to his hunting an fishing. Just keep up lifted in your prayers will let all know when the big day arrives.
Teaco

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
You KNOW I am thinking about ya!!!!!

(to the others reading this....)
One of the pregnant ones is Brink's momma!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 25 2005, 07:50 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Jul 25 2005, 08:40 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84203
Since you're wanting a little girl, if she has a girl, would she be a possible sister for Brink?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84208
[/B][/QUOTE]

Contemplating it...we'll have to see....

We have some "possibilities of changes"
around here...kinda gotta wait until we see if/when these changes are going to occur. Throwing a puppy into the mix if it does could be VERY stressful. But Charlotte knows that I am considering it...I couldn't have been more pleased with how she "raised" Brinkley before I got him. I would get another from her in a heartbeat!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Jul 25 2005, 08:56 AM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 25 2005, 07:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Jul 25 2005, 08:40 AM

Since you're wanting a little girl, if she has a girl, would she be a possible sister for Brink?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84208

[/QUOTE]

Contemplating it...we'll have to see....

We have some "possibilities of changes"
around here...kinda gotta wait until we see if/when these changes are going to occur. Throwing a puppy into the mix if it does could be VERY stressful. But Charlotte knows that I am considering it...I couldn't have been more pleased with how she "raised" Brinkley before I got him. I would get another from her in a heartbeat!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84210
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hope things work out, in all respects .....

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
-_- I have four girls spoken for if I even get that many one never knows an two males spoken for I don't think I will supply this many for everybody but I know when Brinkley is ready for a new addition I will do my best to make some arrangements though.
Teaco

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NO not yet one was due the 21 if she bred on the first day and three days after that.I am getting kind of concerned about her to. I have never had any late some early but most always on the 63rd day. Does anybody know if this is normal to be late. I know she is pregnant an has a baby in there I feel it moving not sure if there is more then one not as big belly as I would of thought she would of been. (umm maybe Bobo snuck around behind my back here an I didn't see it happen later) my other one is due the 31st an she is getting so big . I am so excited I can't stand it. If Anni don't show of any signs of labor by Thursday will take her to the vet to have her checked out. Any sugg. from anybody am I getting worried over nothing. She acting fine just like a preg. momma does. Any advice will be of much help to me.
Teaco

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco@Jul 26 2005, 09:09 AM
NO not yet one was due the 21 if she bred on the first day  and three days after that.I am getting kind of concerned about her to. I have never had any late some early but most always on the 63rd day. Does anybody know if this is normal to be late. I know she is pregnant an has a baby in there I feel it moving not sure if there is more then one not as big belly as I would of thought she would of been. (umm maybe Bobo snuck around behind my back here an I didn't see it happen later) my other one is due the 31st an she is getting so big . I am so excited I can't stand it. If Anni don't  show of any signs of labor by Thursday will take her to the vet to have her checked out. Any sugg. from anybody am I getting worried over nothing. She acting fine just like a preg. momma does.  Any advice will be of much help to me.
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84576
[/QUOTE]
I really don't know anything about breeding, but I would call your vet and see what they say.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco@Jul 26 2005, 09:09 AM
NO not yet one was due the 21 if she bred on the first day  and three days after that.I am getting kind of concerned about her to. I have never had any late some early but most always on the 63rd day. Does anybody know if this is normal to be late. I know she is pregnant an has a baby in there I feel it moving not sure if there is more then one not as big belly as I would of thought she would of been. (umm maybe Bobo snuck around behind my back here an I didn't see it happen later) my other one is due the 31st an she is getting so big . I am so excited I can't stand it. If Anni don't  show of any signs of labor by Thursday will take her to the vet to have her checked out. Any sugg. from anybody am I getting worried over nothing. She acting fine just like a preg. momma does.  Any advice will be of much help to me.
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84576
[/QUOTE]
Day 63 is the most common day. They can have live pups as early as 58 days. I assume you are checking her temp often. I dont get as conserned with late deliverys as mucha s I do with early ones. If she goes past day 65 of her last breeding then worry. I have heard about bitches that have one pup not going into labor. I donot think this is common. It has something to do with the Hormones that are released by the pups that trigger the bitch into labor. With only one pup there may not be enough hormaone to get the mom to have that reaction. Again I would stress This is a natural thing that you cant rush. In the years of my parents and I breeding We have Never had a Bitch Deliver Late a few early but not late. The last day of the term is 65. I hope this helped I dont know much about the breeding history of the bitch but maybe this will help. If you have any further problems feel free to pm or email me. I may be young But I wold consider my self wise.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Jul 25 2005, 07:40 AM

[/QUOTE]

I have been praying for these babies and the mommas (and you charolette) since before I even knew you. LOL...but especially since I knew they were prego. I can't wait. :D

It is as exciting as waiting on my skin kids.

Hey Traci I have dibs on one of the girls who knows maybe I will be "kin" to Brinkley before long. LOL

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by HollyHobbie+Jul 26 2005, 09:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Jul 25 2005, 07:40 AM

Hey Traci I have dibs on one of the girls who knows maybe I will be "kin" to Brinkley before long. LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84852
[/B][/QUOTE]

Awwww.....GREAT!!!! Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had recalulated Anni's preg yesterday I am not sure how I came up with the 21 I came up with 24 due date she is still running late if no pups by Friday will take her to the vet to make sure every things is ok. PinkDink is still doing well an looks to be right on schedule 31st her first litter so that makes me more on my toes with her . This is Anni's second litter. I will keep everybody posted when babies arrive at our home. I wished I would learn how to paste a picture in a message.
: Maybe one of these days I will get the hang of it. I hope.
Teaco

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco@Jul 27 2005, 07:24 AM
I wished I would learn how to paste a picture in a message. 

:  Maybe one of these days I will get the hang of it. I hope.
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84879
[/QUOTE]

Teaco, are your photos hosted anywhere? That is the first step in posting photos in your post. Before I try to help further, we need to get that question answered and then we can work through this step by step so we can see pics of your babies!!! Selfish motive here!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 27 2005, 09:12 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Teaco
@Jul 27 2005, 07:24 AM

Teaco
Teaco, are your photos hosted anywhere? That is the first step in posting photos in your post. Before I try to help further, we need to get that question answered and then we can work through this step by step so we can see pics of your babies!!! Selfish motive here!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84906
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes I have a few in imageshack place , not sure if I am doing it right there though. There is no way you can copy an past a picture in a message, that would be so much simpler . I am not the brightest light bulb in the package but I am not green with computors ither I feel like I know how to do things on putor just sometimes people has to walk me through I guess. Any help will be great appricuated I want to share pictures when the big day gets here my fur kidz are my life an I want to brag on them I have kept quiet about them long enough it is time they come out of the closet LOL
Teaco.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco+Jul 27 2005, 10:18 AM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 27 2005, 09:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teaco

Teaco

[/QUOTE]
Yes I have a few in imageshack place , not sure if I am doing it right there though. There is no way you can copy an past a picture in a message, that would be so much simpler . I am not the brightest light bulb in the package but I am not green with computors ither I feel like I know how to do things on putor just sometimes people has to walk me through I guess. Any help will be great appricuated I want to share pictures when the big day gets here my fur kidz are my life an I want to brag on them I have kept quiet about them long enough it is time they come out of the closet LOL
Teaco.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84914
[/B][/QUOTE]

OK... you're on the right track by having the pics hosted. So, the way it works is that you just need to put the URL of the photo in to your post and then "tell" the computer that this URL is referring to an image (photo).

So, to tell the computer that this is an image, we put what are called "image tags" around the URL. It is a at the front of the URL and the same thing at the end, except with a / (slash) in front of the "I". The first [IMG] is the "opening" tag and the slash on the one at the end tells the computer to "close" the tag.

So, if that makes sense, the next step is to get the URL from the photo at Image Shack. I don't use Image Shack so I don't know how they handle the URL's of their photos. I assume that there is an album where your photos are stored and small photos of each image in your album. The small photos are called "Thumbnails". Is there a URL next to your thumbnail photo? Do you see your thumbnails and is there a URL there?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 27 2005, 09:24 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 27 2005, 09:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teaco

Teaco

Teaco.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84914
OK... you're on the right track by having the pics hosted. So, the way it works is that you just need to put the URL of the photo in to your post and then "tell" the computer that this URL is referring to an image (photo).

So, to tell the computer that this is an image, we put what are called "image tags" around the URL. It is a at the front of the URL and the same thing at the end, except with a / (slash) in front of the "I". The first [IMG] is the "opening" tag and the slash on the one at the end tells the computer to "close" the tag.

So, if that makes sense, the next step is to get the URL from the photo at Image Shack. I don't use Image Shack so I don't know how they handle the URL's of their photos. I assume that there is an album where your photos are stored and small photos of each image in your album. The small photos are called "Thumbnails". Is there a URL next to your thumbnail photo? Do you see your thumbnails and is there a URL there?
<div align="right">[url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=84916"][/url]
[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't store pictures Imageshack...I just load them one at a time..it is a quick and easy process once you get the hang of it...
I pm'd Teaco with the steps too...maybe she can get some up... [img]http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

1 - 20 of 38 Posts