1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
That is sooo cute! She really does look sorry! If it sells perhaps you can BUY her a new toy!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she looks pitiful but it just so happened i had just gave her a stern "NO" for trying to get in the kitchen trash can, she is always in to something :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 12 2005, 08:21 PM
Oh how innocent poor Lizzie looks, ya gotta love em though don't ya?

We have been very fortunate with Scooby as he has never destroyed anything at all that is not his.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99009
[/QUOTE]

Wish I could say that....

Brinkley has "Feasted on the Word of God" and eaten the corner of my Bible while it lay on the lamp table.

In the last two months he has also eaten TWO memory sticks to my digital camera! (thus no recent Brinkley pictures!)
Suddenly he decided that he didn't like it when I left the "stick" in the external port!
After a year of using my digital camera and leaving the stick in the hole without him bothering it...he ate TWO in two weeks!
My fault...yes....but STILL! An expensive chew toy!!
I haven't brought myself to buy another yet...luckily it was just a 30.00 one and not an 80+ dollar. -_-
I call it his terrible "two" stage.

·
Registered
179 Posts
jeez, joe. Whatja say to her?????

She looks like she zoned out and isn't even home! My buddy gets the same look when sweetie is the guilty one, and he is innocent!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts