Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
We were also told to keep the eye hair trimmed around Caesars eyes. The way were were shown how to do it was to push the eye hair foward that is under his eye and trim it with baby scissors. Not sure if this really explains it well to your or not. I would maybe take ur baby into the vet so they can show you how to do it, our breeder showed us. We don't cut the hair on the upper part of the eye, just the lower part.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Mar 24 2005, 08:32 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Caesar's Mommie
@Mar 24 2005, 08:51 AM
We were also told to keep the eye hair trimmed around Caesars eyes.  The way were were shown how to do it was to push the eye hair foward that is under his eye and trim it with baby scissors.  Not sure if this really explains it well to your or not.  I would maybe take ur baby into the vet so they can show you how to do it, our breeder showed us.  We don't cut the hair on the upper part of the eye, just the lower part.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45942

By push it forward, do you mean make it stand up so that you can clip it? I don't get the push it forward part..
but maybe it is just me.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45954
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes
I mean to make it stand up so you can cut it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.