Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocco's eyes are weird?? On both sides you can see a small amt of white on the inside corners. Looking at most pics maltese have large black eyes?? He went to the vet and checked out fine. And doesn't seem to have any vision problems. I am a first time mom and panic about everything!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Pupcake@Feb 2 2005, 08:10 PM
Rocco's eyes are weird?? On both sides you can see a small amt of white on the inside corners. Looking at most pics maltese have large black eyes?? He went to the vet and checked out fine. And doesn't seem to have any vision problems. I am a first time mom and panic about everything!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33043
[/QUOTE]

Yes, both of my babies have a little bit of white showing when they move their eyes to the far left or right....

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley has white on either side of his eyes too...his are more almond shaped than round...and his eyeballs (?) are not "black" like the other pictures look...not completely anyway...he has a lighter outer rim on the pupil part or whatever...I love him regardless

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
It is probably normal for your dog. Ideally you can't see any white with the perfect facial structure and eye set. Of course, most dogs aren't perfect (other than your own LOL).

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Kodie has white showing too... always his left eye! haha.. i never noticed it cause you always look at your baby as perfect... but my parents pointed it out to me... now i notice it all the time. You can see it in his pictures in my signature if you look closely.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My Zoe is the same way, when ever she looks left or right you can see a little

white, but if she's looking straight it's totally black, you can't see anything.

Don't worry.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Zoes mom@Feb 3 2005, 10:58 PM
My Zoe is the same way, when ever she looks left or right you can see a little

white, but if she's looking straight it's totally black, you can't see anything. 

Don't worry.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33262
[/QUOTE]
I thought we were talking about white showing when your dog looks straight??!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts