Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Lexi's mom--MOISTURIZER QUESTION! HAHAHAAHAH I'm still waiting until I finish all of my Aveeno moisturizer to find another product. Part of me wants to go back to neutrogena and part of me wants to TRY olay. I think snoopychan suggested pond's(???). I have to go back to look. Where in the world is snoopychan anyway? sheesh.

Tavish--I am a total lover of Shiseido. And I'm not a fan of clinique either. I'm not a fan of shiseido's prices though lol.

I wonder if MAC's skincare line is better than the stuff we can buy at walmart and walgreens. A friend of my sister's works there and he said it does NOT compare to shiseido, but if it's better than the brands we buy at walmart...I dont mind.

I've been using Aveeno and Zhen in the morning. Aveeno isn't moisturizing enough. Zhen is not that bad and a wee bit oilyand if that sucker ever gets in your eyes....OUCH.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Feb 11 2005, 07:01 PM
I really like the one I got from Bath and Bodyworks.  My skin is SO soft.

Oh, I also bought a eye moisturizer from I think Neutragena.  I really like it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=34946
[/QUOTE]

Can you not find a good moisturizer with spf at Bath and bodyworks? Why change if it's so good?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.