Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Are you looking for one to wear under makeup or possibly a makeup with sunscreen? Oil of Olay has a great line with sun protection that isn't too expensive. Personally I use their Regenerist products and I love them. As far as makeup with sun screen, I use bare escentuals which has an spf 15. It's mineral (powder), so if you don't like that, Clinique makes a very nice, sheer coverage makeup with an spf. I don't recall which one, but I am sure you can check your local dept. store or Sephora.com. Clinique should have some pretty good gift with purchase promos coming up for the spring/mother's day. If you are looking for sun screen to wear while no make up, then I really like the one for faces by Nivea.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Definitely check out Oil of Olay either the Regenerist or the Total Effects line. Each formula has products with spf 15. You can go to www.Olay.com and order samples of these products. I am a true skin product addict, and I have tried everything out there. The Olay products are as good as any others in Department stores, and much less expensive. For instance, Strivectin-D is $135 a tube. OoO Regenerist is about $17. Both have the same active ingredient, but OoO has it in a higer concentration!! Many times, OoO products are on special at Target, Walgreens, CVS, even in supermarkets. For the price, I'd say give them a try. And definitely check out their website for samples and coupons.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Feb 11 2005, 01:14 PM
cynthia uses Clinique City Works or something its a 25 spf.  she doesnt break out.  check them out.  we all really like clinique products. 
  the bottle was around $25
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=34831
[/QUOTE]
I think you're talking about Clinique City Block. It's a nice product, however, it does leave a sheen (not quite glitter) on your face. It is kind of like a tinted moisturizer with spf. Personally, I didn't really care for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.