Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw this article and thought I'd share it. Victoria Stillwell dispels some positive reinforcement training myths! I can't wait for Part II!

Fact vs Fiction|Part I

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
That's a great article!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Thats a great article and a great website. I just love Victoria Stillwell. And my DH loves her outfits !

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Informative article,I only hope she does the next one on light background w/ dark letters...not light letters on a dark background which gives me a ferocious headache and messes w/ my vision for a while.I'm seeing horizontal stripes right now and it makes it really hard to type...I actually get dizzy reading light letters on a dark background....even for a short time.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Informative article,I only hope she does the next one on light background w/ dark letters...not light letters on a dark background which gives me a ferocious headache and messes w/ my vision for a while.I'm seeing horizontal stripes right now and it makes it really hard to type...I actually get dizzy reading light letters on a dark background....even for a short time.
You can try copying and pasting it into a program like Microsoft word. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts