Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally below 90 degrees in North Carolina so I broke down and made Fall bows!

Bows are $3.50 each as always with a flat $1.50 shipping no matter how many bows you buy.

PM me if you would like to order any of the bows.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You get your choice of latex bands or a small barrette. The bands are preferred by most people since they are lighter and more comfortable, plus the bows have a nice puffy shape on the back, too, so they "hug" a topknot better. When you put any sort of clip on the back of a bow, you have to flatten it.

I have recently found a small barrette that I am finally pleased with. The french clips were just too big and heavy, especially on the small bows. This barrette is super light and fits the bow much better. It works well with dogs in a puppy cut who don't have long enough hair for a topknot. I have several bows with heavier embellishments that are on the small barrettes. I make the regular topknot, then clip the bow to the base. I find they don't shift around as easily as the bows on bands, but I still prefer the look of the banded bows.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Soooooo cute! Next week I'm going to have to order that pumpkin one or a leaf one, or probably both, I have shopping issues
Talk to you soon

·
Registered
307 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Sep 8 2005, 11:40 AM
You get your choice of latex bands or a small barrette. The bands are preferred by most people since they are lighter and more comfortable, plus the bows have a nice puffy shape on the back, too, so they "hug" a topknot better. When you put any sort of clip on the back of a bow, you have to flatten it.

I have recently found a small barrette that I am finally pleased with. The french clips were just too big and heavy, especially on the small bows. This barrette is super light and fits the bow much better. It works well with dogs in a puppy cut who don't have long enough hair for a topknot. I have several bows with heavier embellishments that are on the small barrettes. I make the regular topknot, then clip the bow to the base. I find they don't shift around as easily as the bows on bands, but I still prefer the look of the banded bows.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97780
[/QUOTE]

thanks for replying
expect a pm from me ... soon... well at least once i know dash is a lover of bands in his hair

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AJ's Rosie has set quite a standard to live up to as far as bows are concerned! At 12 weeks old, that little diva proudly wears her topknots and clothes! No excuses from Dash will be accepted!

BTW, when does the little guy arrive?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Sep 9 2005, 12:17 PM
AJ's Rosie has set quite a standard to live up to as far as bows are concerned! At 12 weeks old, that little diva proudly wears her topknots and clothes! No excuses from Dash will be accepted!

BTW, when does the little guy arrive?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98062
[/QUOTE]

on the 27th

i still have your album open... didn't get a chance to finish perusing b/c i was working

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Sep 9 2005, 12:17 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98062
[/QUOTE]

The bows look amazing!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I just received my fall bows from Marj and all I can say is that they are just adorable. Can't wait for fall to offically be here so Lacey can wear her bows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts