Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click HERE for the Specials

You can buy directly on the above link. I have gotten a few emails about people wanting the hoodies and so I decided to put them on a 3 day special. They probably wont ever be on sale because they are very good sellers. Theyre super adorable in person and definitely keep your baby warm during fall. the price includes FREE shipping!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676@Sep 14 2005, 11:06 PM
Click HERE for the Specials

You can buy directly on the above link. I have gotten a few emails about people wanting the hoodies and so I decided to put them on a 3 day special. They probably wont ever be on sale because they are very good sellers. Theyre super adorable in person and definitely keep your baby warm during fall. the price includes FREE shipping!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99785
[/QUOTE]
I want two of your hoodies but can't seem to get you paid or a order in for it can you pm me I tried you and your box must be full. Thanks
Char

·
Registered
138 Posts
They are so cute! i tried pm'ing you as well. I want to get two of them, but i'm not sure what size to get. My guys are borderline S and M...weigh just over 4 lbs. I don't want the Medium to be too big, but then I don't want the S to be so small that it squashes their hair, or won't fit.
What size do you suggest?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I got Belle's Fall Hoodies yesterday. I like the angel girlie one, but the bear one
(black with brown trim and white bear) is too cute. I love it sooo much. She looks so adorable. My stupid computer that we bought new is a "lemon" so it is back at the Sony factory and I can't get pictures onto this old computer. That is unless I ask my husband to scan the picture I took but I really didn't want to let him see it just yet. I bought the Chrissy brush & comb; the Bless The Beasts and the Stroller (I am still waiting for it to come I hope it didn't get stolen off the truck) so I am reluctant to ask John to scan the picture of the hoodie. It is so adorable though. I may have to break down and ask him to scan it since he doesn't know about the stroller yet. You just have to see how cute it is on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts