Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I moved in to our house in October and Easter was the first time we've had the whole family over! Dora had sooooo much fun and got sooooo much attention! This was our first time to host a holiday event and I spent a lot of time on my "hosting" skills and tried my best to make everything look and taste great!

Dora in her Easter dress. It has a really cute pink flower with a rhinestone but no one could take a proper picture since she wouldn't stay still. Trust me, it was adorable.

This is our new dining room set that we've had for about a month, it was the first time it was used. In the back on the server are tiny Easter baskets for each family member. :)

These are the other two tables (we had 19 people). In the back is Dora's cabinet. :)

My husband. He polished all the silver and learned how to roll it up in the napkins. :HistericalSmiley:

Me, and a shot of the kitchen table and its flowers.

Easter egg cookies and carrot cake that I made from scratch!

Hubby and his mom...with an Easter egg cookie. :)

My grandfather with Dora, she needs her bangs trimmed!

Us....after everyone but our parents had left. :) Yay we did it! Happy Easter.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Your house is beautiful!!! You did a great job as hostess. Dora is growing up fast.

Cathy and Mercedes

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
You did a great job! I hosted my first (and only) holiday dinner two years ago and I was a nervous wreck and probably went a little overboard (I love your little easter baskets!) with tiny cornicopias for each person and name cards and everything was matching and themed (I'm a little ridiculous!) but I felt most comfortable that way. I can tell by your attention to detail that you really put a lot of thought into things and I am certain your family appreciated your thoughtfulness.

Dora's dress does look cute and its obvious that she loved the easter attention from her greatgrandoa :wub:!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I think you did a fantastic job for your first entertaining event. Your home is very inviting and homey and beautiful.:wub: thanks for sharing your easter celebration with us :thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Ok, I'm looking at those pictures now. I'm at work and its almost 4:00 in the afternoon and that cake and those cookies are making my mouth water. They look scrumptious! Your house is beautiful too!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Great job!
I love all the spring colours you used, with the place settings.
And the mini baskets, how thoughtful!
Dora looks as cute as ever in her Easter finery!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts