Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all we are back for a vacation , we took the kids to Hershey pennsylvania and boy was it HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we went to the park on Saturday and it was 103 !!!!!!! we only stayed 4 hrs and went on 4 rides the heat was unbearable . we had a nice time swimming in the pool and going out to eat but never again will we do a amusement park in the summer ! ~ Denise

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Glad you had a good time. The kisses lamp post are soooo neat. We moved our vacations to May and October cause of the heat.

Welcome back

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Welcome back Denise,
glad you all had a good time in spite of the heat.
It has been very hot here too this summer

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
We were pretty dumb too and went to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, Tn the last week of July. I don't know what the temp was, and we stayed there for 8 hours. The most enjoyable part was the water rides, since we didn't do the waterpark. I think we need to move our vacation to a later time as well...

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WOW! You picked a bad week for PA!!
We had a heat wave! I'm a few hrs from Hershey... and only 1hr from philadelphia. Boy has it been HOTTT... The good thing is Sunday I could go to the beach for a few hrs of relief.

But Glad you have a good time with the family!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Kodie@Aug 16 2005, 10:27 AM
WOW!  You picked a bad week for PA!!
  We had a heat wave!  I'm a few hrs from Hershey... and only 1hr from philadelphia.  Boy has it been HOTTT... The good thing is Sunday I could go to the beach for a few hrs of relief.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91014
[/QUOTE]
Your not kidding it was awful wayyyyyyytooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico+Aug 16 2005, 12:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Aug 16 2005, 10:27 AM
WOW!  You picked a bad week for PA!!
  We had a heat wave!  I'm a few hrs from Hershey... and only 1hr from philadelphia.  Boy has it been HOTTT... The good thing is Sunday I could go to the beach for a few hrs of relief.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91014
Your not kidding it was awful wayyyyyyytooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91044
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I hope the heat wave ends soon.... I have an overnight business trip to Philadelphia next week..... and I don't tolerate heat well!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts