Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I entered the pups in a contest sponsered by Hunter and Erin and Riley won a Halloween vest made by Angelyn (ThinkPink) and the bows are by Awntie Marj. This is the first time that Riley has worn a vest and he doesn't own clothes except for a Cleveland Browns jersey and his Halloween costumes from past years. He looks mighty dashing in his vest and he wants to thank Hunter and Awntie Erin!

One day i'm actually going to get decent pictures with this camera in this particular lightening. :mellow:

Sideview of the vest

Another sideview

Riley just posing

I also got a pic of each of the girls being lazy in their Halloween dress by Angelyn (ThnkPink). They just got their faces washed so please excuse the wet face.

Chloe the princess

Noelle the little princess

Thanks for looking. :)

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
They are all just adorable in their new clothes. :wub: Riley has a gorgeous coat, btw. I could kiss them all day long!:smootch::smootch::smootch:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Wonderful pictures Debbie. Riley looks so handsome in his new vest. Isn't it pretty! The bow matches perfectly. His hair looks fantastic!! Dixie thinks so too and asks that you tell him so for her. Chloe and Noelle look beautiful. The dresses are really pretty and look great on them. Happy Halloween! Give those babies kisses for me and one for Riley from Dixie. :wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Deb, Riley is just so handsome:wub: the vest look wonderful on him. The girls dresses and bows are just to precious. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Debbie, I love everything :wub: Riley's new vest is so nice and he looks great in it. The girls look so cute and I LOVE those dresses. Great pictures! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Riley :wub: is such a beautiful/handsome little boy.Love his vest. Your beautiful girls look like twins in their adorable halloween dresses. Congrats to Riley for winning the contest.:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I love that they all match. :chili::chili:I hope you're strutting yourself in your neighborhood today...they look adorable. And what gorgeous hair Riley has!! Erin and Hunter picked a great prize. And now Riley and Tyler can be twins since Tyler has the same vest from Tickled Pink as you can see in our siggie. I love it.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wonderful pictures Debbie. Riley looks so handsome in his new vest. Isn't it pretty! The bow matches perfectly. His hair looks fantastic!! Dixie thinks so too and asks that you tell him so for her. Chloe and Noelle look beautiful. The dresses are really pretty and look great on them. Happy Halloween! Give those babies kisses for me and one for Riley from Dixie. :wub:
I gave Riley his kiss from Dixie :smootch:and told how Dixie thought that he looked very handsome and he was blushing. :blush:

I love that they all match. :chili::chili:I hope you're strutting yourself in your neighborhood today...they look adorable. And what gorgeous hair Riley has!! Erin and Hunter picked a great prize. And now Riley and Tyler can be twins since Tyler has the same vest from Tickled Pink as you can see in our siggie. I love it.

If Riley can be twins with anyone he's so glad it's Tyler, he thinks Tyler is one cool dude! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Deb, your Riley is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous coat!!

and the girls are just adorable in their Halloween dresses. :wub:

You must be very proud of your kids.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Debbie - I am just seeing this now! Riley looks GREAT in his vest and I LOVE that you got the girls dresses to match! Can we steal your pictures for Hunter's blog?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts