Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure everyone has seen this on the news. This kid has become famous on the web. My husband sent me the link so I got to finally see the whole thing.

http://www.savemartha.com/fat_kid_singing_video.swf

Here is the original link just in case that one doesn't work. I didn't put this one first because it's a Save Martha site and I don't much care for Martha and think she got what she deserved. The rich shouldn't be able to cheat to get richer. And they shouldn't get away with something an ordinary person would have gotten in trouble for.

http://www.savemartha.com/fat_kid_singing_video.html

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
OMG! does anyone know where that kid is from? it might just be (and i am kinda hoping it is) that the picture isnt very good, but he sure does look a lot like someone who went to my old school that used to sing like in the halls and during class and stuff (i was really annoying)

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Feb 21 2005, 12:28 PM
I don't get it 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36668
[/QUOTE]

I didn't really get it either...

Is that REALLY what he is singing about? Is that really what he is saying?
SO confused! I didn't really think it was funny, but I really didn't get it...especially how he has made it on the national news...like I said, maybe I just need to understand..

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i've never seen the savemartha site. i might be the minority here on this subject....but i think its messed up that martha stewart went to jail. (she's actually someone i look up to).....but i think people do FAR worse and they never get jail time...which is really f*'d up.

anyway, that video is hilarious.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes he is lip syncing. That's why it's funny. I guess I should have said that in the first post lol. I also think it's funny because he knows all those words and they aren't even English! That kid has alot of time on his hands lol. He made a fool out of himself and became popular overnight! That's pretty funny. I guess it's like William Hung from American Idol. Poor guy didn't know he was bad and even though they made fun of him he still commented that at least he tried his hardest.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok through research I have found out that it is German and the name of the song is Dragostea din tei by a Romanian band called O-Zone. That Free Martha page isn't the original, they just stole it lol.
Also it was done in Dec. of '04.
I also found out his name age and original web page that he put this clip on.
www.Newgrounds.com
"His real name is Gary Brolsma and he is 19. This film clip is really called The Numa Numa Dance, and the song is entitled "Dragostea Din Tea" by the Romanian pop band "O-Zone". Go to... http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206373 That is the original."

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Ok the guy i am thinking about is named john not Gary really you would not belvie how much he looks like the kid on the video...i would post a photo of him but i dont think i proubly shouldnt do something like that without asking and i dont talk to him anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts