Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every morning I am awakened w/a lovely, cappichino graced by a chocolate heart w/steaming, foamy milk! This has been my habit for the last 39 years. We have been through about 5 coffee makers in these years---and now are happy w/the Gaggia! Do you have a favorite MORNING beverage? (I drink tea in the afternoon.)

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gosh Sandi I'm coming to your house, I want to be spoiled.
Paula, I will be at the airport to pick you up---what time did you say your flight arrives? Kitzel is bringing you some of his treats and his favorite toy to share! We would LOVE to spoil you rotten!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Won't leave the house without 2 cups of regular coffee in the morning. When I get to work I usually drink 1-2 cups of green tea. Love cappachinnos(spelling:blush:) and lattes but only have them every now and then. Your coffee looks like a work of art.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Sandi I'm on my way to the airport:whistle: at least I can dream of it:innocent: Kitzel I love you littleman, what a sweetheart to share with awntie:wub:

I love that you spoil yourself, when I get back to Idaho in the Spring I am having a tea party for my granddaughter I'm going to make a heart in her cup of tea, any idea's what I should use to make the heart with

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That looks too pretty to drink!
I have a couple of cups of coffee and then I usually move on to tea in the afternoon. Gotta have my coffee and gotta have my tea.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Oh, that looks soooooo yummy!! Mine is coffee- I can't really start my day without 2 cups!!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
I don't like coffee, so I drink tea. In cold weather I love hot chai tea. My new favorite is something I just discovered called Chocolate Mint Truffle tea by Mighty Leaf. Very yummy!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Coffee with Stevia is what I drink every morning when I get to work. I'm usually the one to make the coffee in the office. I don't drink coffee at home though, only at work. Some mornings I will have Green Tea with Stevia.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Every morning I am awakened w/a lovely, cappichino graced by a chocolate heart w/steaming, foamy milk! This has been my habit for the last 39 years. We have been through about 5 coffee makers in these years---and now are happy w/the Gaggia! Do you have a favorite MORNING beverage? (I drink tea in the afternoon.)
I'm having what Sandi's having! Sandi, you must be the *perfect* hostess - and the most delightful guest ever . . .

My DH makes breakfast every morning - it's his "thing" . . . Barron and Lucy know when he's on his way up stairs, with breakfast . . . too sweet.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Expresso

Expresso first. then I take a cup of good old American Coffee, add cinnamon poweder and drink it on the way to work.

Capuccinos are delicious but dangerous for MY waist line :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Definitely coffee, maybe 2-3 cups in the morning. I like tea later on sometimes, different flavoured teas sometimes, but not so much the fruity favoured ones.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ummmmm.......I am ashamed to admit but most morning it's 2 -16 oz mugs of coffee....sometimes more. Waayyyy toooo much caffeine!! :w00t:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh, my goodness, Sandi! What a lovely way to start the day! I don't think that I have ever seen such a more beautiful cup of coffee! That looks so charming and romantic, too. I love it!

Sandi, I was wondering ... may I please visit you with Paula? :innocent:

I'm boring. I drink water in the morning. However, I often have a cup of coffee in the afternoon. And, then, I just sip it all day. Strange, I know.

One of my favorite coffee treats is a perfectly made Caramel Macchiato ... but, then that is usually an evening coffee treat for me..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts