Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the net and noticed there are hundreds and hundreds of online pet boutiques tailored towards toy breeds. I don't even know where to start looking!

I decided to try and figure out what pet people really want and like. Can you help me understand the following points?

1) What are your favourite online pet stores?
2) What do you like about them?
3) What pet products do you like?
4) Do you shop purely by price?
5) What is an acceptable shipping time?
6) Do you want variety or specialization in products?
7) How do you find different online pet stores?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I look for the items I want, at a good price, with excellent service. When possible, I try to support the small shop business owner (as long as they met my above criteria).

I like fast delivery on routine items. I don't mind waiting a 2-3 weeks for specialty items, longer for custom made or custom ordered items.

My favorite online stores for Pet Stuff:

Barkin' Dog Clothes for custom made outfits for Sylphide. Rena Dwyer makes wonderful outfits at outstanding prices.
The Finishing Touch (dog-bows.com) for dog bows. I buy Maltese sets and both Sylphide and Shrek wear the double pontail style.
The Canine Store for leather harnesses. They are very sturdy, very nice, and a fraction of the cost of others online. The ones I buy aren't pictured.
The Rusty Dog for Bless the Beast products. I can buy the ones I want separately and don't have to register for QVC.
Cherrybrook for grooming supplies.

I also buy on e-bay and at our local specialty shops.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I love Rena too. And Robyn makes awesome bow's she made Tunny matching superman bow's for his tshirt. Next is a scull and crossbones to go w/his tough guy outfit.

And I like pacificpetshop.com for really great prices on really, really, really cute bags.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I buy supplies and toys etc. from 2 sites online one is www.dog.com and the other is www.petedge.com they have good prices on every day items that we need and I just bought Indy a bath robe for $3.99 that I have seen online on other sites for $20.00, so I think their prices are very good. I live a couple of states away, so if I order by 1 pm I get the order the next day and that is with regular shipping charge not express

1 - 4 of 4 Posts