Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Morgans' favorite toy is anything Bailey has and Bailey's would be anything that Morgan has! lol I actually bought two of each on a few things and they STILL want what the other has! lol

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi does not really have one particular favorite toy. She likes all of her toys about the same. I have found that she loves to play with the empty paper towel/ toilet paper rolls and card board boxes. I made her some very cheep toys by cutting some strips of fabric for her. She loves to play with them. I also got her some beanie baby toys from Goodwill.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
mystify---tuffy looks like a toy!!! lol

fav toys our dogs like:

santa squeaky--its rubber...but soft (really squeaky..hurts your ears after a while)

this pink soft squeaky monkey

brown monkey with sqeak in the stomach and hard plastic feet for teething (its a dog toy)

and the human toy---i bought at toys r us and its a little dog: "the first years, rolling giggle pals, surprises baby with silly sound every time it moves, from 3 months" (i have the tag because it gives a year warrenty)
you cant replace the battery--so keep the tag. but its awesome. its round, blue, it has crinkly ears and hands. its pretty light. but they really like this toy.

and at petsmart, they had this donation table. it was a red ball (pretty hard) and when you bounce it-it lights up and makes sounds. but they all like that too. i make sure they sit, and then i throw, and i release them.

thats pretty it. they probably have over 40 toys now. i also buy stuff from 99 cent store. they like that...but gruffi rips them up and we have to trash them. good luck finding the perfect toy!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
That one is easy:
Any paper;
magazine pages, empty toilet or paper towel rolls, envelopes when you open the mail

He is smart enough now though to only take what he is given; When he was younger he got into my purse and chewed a $100 bill! We were lucky because he doesn't "eat" the paper, he shreds it and leaves little pieces everywhere!

Judi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts