Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi doesn't really have a favorite toy. She likes all of her toys. Well, if she had a choice she prefers paper/kleenex/tp roll/paper towel roll! She loves to shred them. I then spend the next day or so picking up the pieces. :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sophie has a squeekie rubber strawberry that she just love's. We are on our 3rd strawberry and it has about had it. We can't seem to find another one so I may have to beg my mom to give up hers that she keeps at her house! Funny the things they get so excited about!

·
Registered
831 Posts
I think daezie and maya like their balls the most. I got maya kitty balls the ones wiht a bell inside, those are small enough for her mouth and she loves chasing after them.

·
Registered
939 Posts
When we first brought Tiki home we bought him a red fuzzy frong puppet. When you put your hand inside you can squeek it and a tongue shoots out. In no time at all he had removed the squeek box and eyes, but he loved to play fetch with it so I started looking for a new one. I found one, but it is blue.... he removed the eyes, but left the squeek box. Now, like most of you, Tiki has more toys than most children, but he will search out that red frog when he realy wants to play. He will play with the blue one if he can't find his red one... that is not to often though.

If he has buried the red one in my bed and I tell him to get his toy he will search the house, pull all of his toys out of the basket picking each one up and dropping it untill he finds that red frog. It is just so funny to watch! I don't know what I will do if the red frog gets lost.

Judi

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
ellie loves ping pong balls (If you havent given your dog one, you should, its the CUTEST thing ever...do it on hardwood floors)
& ellie loves her pink fuzzy, squeaky football--she'll hide it and then look for it when she wants to play

sprite used to love her santa, but if you squeak it--gruffi wants it and he acts like a little punk and takes it away from sprite. so we only play with it when gruffi is REALLY tired. she also likes this monkey that had a rope through it.

gruffi loves his monkey that has hard flat pieces of plastic for feet. it looks exactly like a teething toy and has a squeaker in the stomach area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts