Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwww bless her heart, I'm sorry I didn't know she was feeling well. So glad to hear she is now. She is truly adorable.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh sweet Feather look at you! You are adorable!! I'm sooo glad you're feeling better and it's the best gift you could give your mommy. Keep on feeling better sweet girl.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:heart:Feather:tender::smootch: do you know how much your awnties LOVE you:heart:, you are just precious:wub: soooooooo little:hugging: know wonder your mommy named you Feather:heart:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Feather is seriously adorable! I love those big beautiful eyes. :wub:
I'm so glad she's feeling good today and I hope she's on the road to a full recovery!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
What a love Feather is. :wub::wub: I just love her eyes. Happy to hear she's doing better. Do you see the vet again this week? How is her breathing?

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts

Feather's eyes are mesmerizing and they are so beautiful. Feather is gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing the pictures, Karla. I pray Feather continues to feel better every day.

Please give her some gentle hugs and kisses from Auntie Marie. :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
What a relief that she's starting to feel better!!! :aktion033:

I hope she continues to improve and bring you happiness. Those eyes.....my goodness they're pretty!!!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So glad she is feeling better! She's precious.

Awww..thank you EVERYONE for such love and heartfelt "get betters" :) and compliments on my cutie pie. I love her to pieces... Last night, she wanted to go "bye bye" with my son and DIL LOL. She's like "see ya Mom, Iz gonna go wif Dirk n Awi" ;))) She's gotten quite spoiled with getting to go, even if it is just to the clinic!!!

We will probably check her blood sometime this week. Maybe Tuesday. I have to fast her and I hate doing that on days I have to work, she's AWFUL when she doesn't get to eat and then I have to either lock her up and then she barks, which makes her throat worse or I have to not feed the others and that is not fair. With Ritzy's show coat, DH is not allowed to feed her. She gets her ears and face hair in it, if it is not put back before every meal.

will keep you posted, if anything changes. I so appreciate all of you that have taken the time to comment. It means alot to us.

Karla n Feddie!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts