Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, thank you all for the warm welcome. I am always somewhat hesitant about Forums as I do not have a lot of time to chat as Bloomingtails keeps me really busy, to say nothing of our 8 dogs. Today was bath day, I'm exhausted!

I would like some feedback. I don't want to flood you all with products and plan on posting Sunday nights what's new or items I think would be on interest to you all. After 5 years, I still get excited when I see really cute new items and love to share them. What kind of things would you like to see posts on?

Also, if there are things you are looking for, please feel free to PM me to see if I can find it for you. I may not always remember everyone's name, but dog names for some reason stick in my mind...LOL

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I'm loving your posts! Because of your Christmas shirts by Susan Lanci post last night, I ordered my girls theirs last night! I personally like see anything NEW. Welcome again.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I'm loving all your posts as well! It's all so unique! I can't wait to get my fluff so that I can get clothes!! You're doing great!! :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm loving your posts! Because of your Christmas shirts by Susan Lanci post last night, I ordered my girls theirs last night! I personally like see anything NEW. Welcome again.
I know, my first SM Order! That may deserve a little something in your package! Thank You!

Carol

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I have thoroughly enjoyed viewing ALL of your posts! I love browsing and seeing what's "new" even if I wouldn't buy it. lol

With that said, my two don't really wear clothes much, so I would love to see other items such as treats, toys, collars, or new grooming supplies when you get new things in. :) I have been eyeing some of your clearance toys like Winnie, Applehead, Scully, Tiki, etc....ALL of them. LOL

I'm glad you're here!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts