Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel a lot better today and it seems I've turned the corner and am on my way back to good health. :chili::chili:

Spent the morning outdoors having tea, watching the ocean and reading. Was also able to take a shower by myself and I feel so much better since the shower.:aktion033:

The girls (and Dice) have been keeping me company. :wub:

Chad (Ellen's son) and his 12 year daughter Amanda came by this afternoon to say "hi". He was picking her up from dance class. Amanda loves the girls, but this is the first time she's met Secret and she is head over heels in love. Secret played "Catch Me Is You Can" (I think we all know that game) with Amanda and had a ball. Normally Tilly is all over Amanda and they really love each other. Today, I could tell that Tilly wanted to play with Amanda, but every time she would get down to play, she would realize that I was still sitting on the sofa, and you could just see the conflict in her little mind -- do I dare to get too far from Mom? She might need me. So she only played a couple of minutes with Amanda and then came back to lay with me.

I think I need to check Amanda's purse whenever she visits just to make certain that she isn't trying to sneak Secret out with her. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Lynn,

So glad that you are feeling better. Like Marj said - don't over do it. Allow your body the time it needs to rest and heal.

Awww, Tilly protecting you, is so sweet. Maltese are very loyal fluffs.

I hope that you have a nice evening and a peaceful nights sleep.

((Hugs))

Allie

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Lynn, this news is so wonderful. I am just so pleased to read that you are feeling much better. I am like you, if I can get that shower after being in the hospital, I feel like a million bucks!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! As Pat would say, life is good!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
I'm glad you are doing so much better. Keep on improving. You are remaining in my prayers and thoughts.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili: :chili: Good News :chili: :chili:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts