Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm giving away this step-in harness and leash. I bought it for my sweet Emily before she went to the bridge - she never got a chance to wear it -

I thought that maybe someone here, might like to have it for their female fluff -

Just let me know and it's yours.

It's a Lupine, it's very nice.

Allie

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Allie - if no one here would like it perhaps your local shelter might. We often give them items that we get in goody bags or that are too big for Hunter. They love to be able to give new owners leashes and harnesses whenever possible so I wonder if your local shelter would too :)

PS. so glad to hear Lucy is doing better!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know Erin, I brought over a large bin nearly full of stuff to the SPCA - I just couldn't let this harness set go - I loved Emily in Pink (I loved her in every color) - I was hoping that maybe, someone here might like it for their fluff.

I know, sounds weird - I let a lot of things go - but this seemed special. If there's no interest - certainly, on our next visit, I'll leave it in the box at the SPCA.

Thank you,

Allie

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I'm so glad you were able to find a special home for this beautiful set - I can understand why you were looking for a special home, sometimes certain items mean a little more than others :)

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Amber---you look adorable in that new set from Allie---I would even say you have a "proud" look---love your eyes too---I am sure they melt chocolate!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts