Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,402 Posts
I am only going to say this once, this thread is NOT for discussion of why spottypoo is selling lizzie, that has been done, I will delete replies this time, if you have questions about Lizzie feel free to ask, I wouldnt normally allow a "Maltese for sale" thread but I want to see Lizzie get a good home also, I really wish I had the money right now I would come pick her up tommorow, so keep it civil please

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Originally posted by SpottyPoo@Jul 13 2005, 04:47 PM
UPDATE: My health is not cooperating at this time, and I have put the search for a new home for Lizzie on hold until I feel better. I just can't deal with all of that right now. I will keep everyone posted. In the meantime, Lizzie has been a complete and utter angel for 4 days straight -- not a single problem out of her. Either she knows something's up with her, or she senses that I'm not well...whatever the case, it's been a rather nice change and our household has been peaceful again. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80994
[/QUOTE]

well first of all I hope your health gets better and I hope this will work out for you and Lizzie, she sounds alot like Maggie (energy level) and it took about 14 months for her to come into her own, know when to play, rest, sleep, eat, etc, she is still our wild child but we all have settled into our comfort zone :lol: just remember (and i know you do) as time passes this will be harder for you and Lizzie to readjust if it dont work out, but heres to hoping it will

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Originally posted by SpottyPoo@Jul 22 2005, 11:18 AM
He'll be picking her up around the last week of August after his vacation. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83596
[/QUOTE]

yes it's me and I am excited
I would love to get her now but we are going on two vacations in August, the first week and third week, my Mom watches Sampson and Maggie whenever we go anywhere and I coulddnt ask her to watch the three of them during an "adjusting" period, SpottyPoo is working with me so we can get her on the way back from Charleston, SC, I have wanted Lizzie from the beggining and after many PM's we worked it out
I think this is a win win situation for us, Susan (and her family) and of course Lizzie

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Originally posted by Laceys mom@Jul 22 2005, 09:35 PM
Spottypoo has done a wondeful thing by doing is what is best for her and Lizzie.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83864
[/QUOTE]

Yes she has and I have to commend her for having the strength to do it and for working with me, she has showed time and time again her main focus was finding Lizzie the right home, for the right reasons and I am just glad I have the opportunity to give her a place to call home

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Jul 24 2005, 10:09 PM
That's the equivalent of the Nigeria scam e-mails and letters.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84163
[/QUOTE]

yep, never seen it with pets before, see it with cars alot

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Originally posted by scrappy@Jul 24 2005, 09:01 PM
What fabulous news.  Congratulations Joe.  What a wonderful kind heart you have.

I would have had her in a heartbeat but distance was somewhat of a problem.

to you and your family for opening your hearts to this little furbaby.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84125
[/QUOTE]

thanks

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Originally posted by Frosty's Mom@Jul 25 2005, 12:59 PM
What a wonderful thing for Lizzie and Joe & family!  When you get her home Joe, keep us up to date on your adventures with Lizzie and how she gets along with the rest of your family--fur and skin.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84272
[/QUOTE]

I will forsure, its going to take some adjusting for everyone, i think Maggie will be the happiest because she is high energy and playful like Lizzie, she often wastes more energy trying to get Sampson to play with her than she does actually playing
and Sampson, we'll see how it goes, honestly i think he will be happy Maggie is leaving him alone, we'll just have to see how they all connect

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.