Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I've been a (silent) member on here since last year. Looking at all the lovely pics, gathering info and just using this site as a tool to help me with my baby girl who is now 1 year of age. We love her to pieces but unfortunately with my job it has gotten very hard to take care of her the way I use to. I am a traveling Nurse so I'm never home now and it's totally unfair to my little fur ball. I would love to put her in a good home where I know she will be spoiled rotten. We are in Florida. Please send me a message if you are interested. Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread. Not sure if I'm even able to post this in here at all, this is the only place I know where I can find people who love Maltese the way I do.

·
Super Moderator
10,307 Posts
Before you give her up, are there other arrangements you could make - dog sitter, dog walker, etc.? If this is the only option, please contact American Maltese Association Rescue, Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue, or Northcentral Maltese Rescue. These wonderful organizations will find a perfect home for your baby.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,997 Posts
I agree with Maggie, see what arrangements you can make. If you can't one of the three rescues aggie mentioned is your girl's best chance at a good life.

Check your contract with the breeder, most read that you need to return her to the breeder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts