Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I trimmed his facial hair today and snapped a few pictures. I'm so glad I can see his eyes again :D

Hope you enjoy them and HAPPY WEEKEND!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
OMG! Yeager is soooo beautiful! I know he's a boy, but my he takes my breath away. You did a fabulous job on the trim! What pigmentation and he's soooo white! You take sure great care of him and you take awesome pics of your little model too! Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
WOW!!! He looks amazing! Is he from Ta-Jon Maltese?...he looks like it to me. Great pics of him, he still looks like a puppy! What kind of camera do you have?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful eyes! Nice trim. He looks great!
Thank you!! :D

OMG! Yeager is soooo beautiful! I know he's a boy, but my he takes my breath away. You did a fabulous job on the trim! What pigmentation and he's soooo white! You take sure great care of him and you take awesome pics of your little model too! Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks Edith! I'm glad you like the pictures :) I think the same of your beautiful boy Aolani :wub:!

WOW!!! He looks amazing! Is he from Ta-Jon Maltese?...he looks like it to me. Great pics of him, he still looks like a puppy! What kind of camera do you have?
Thank you!! He's not from Ta-Jon Maltese...and he looks more like a puppy now that we can see his eyes :p he was looking like a old man this morning haha :w00t: I use the Canon Rebel t2i and I really like it!

Ahhh he's adorable!! Yeager looks so happy with his new cut.:wub:
Thank you!! He's a happy pup :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg how i missed pics of yeager , he is gorgeous !!!! i love his face trim and oo god he looks so white n fluffy and puppylike , im in love !!! and ur camera wow , awesome pics i want a canon rebel

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Sarah - you just made my weekend great by posting those pix. :wub::wub: I agree Yeager is breathtaking in them. He looks so white and happy and beautiful, um, I mean handsome.:wub::wub: Just love him.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
I think we can all agree...breathtaking! I love that first pic especially. You did a great job with the trimming too.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
omg how i missed pics of yeager , he is gorgeous !!!! i love his face trim and oo god he looks so white n fluffy and puppylike , im in love !!! and ur camera wow , awesome pics i want a canon rebel
Thanks Unique :D I was inspired to trim his hair after I saw how happy and cute Dolce looked after you trimmed his!

He's gorgeous! and SOO white!! Love him!
Thank you Annie :D

Sarah - you just made my weekend great by posting those pix. :wub::wub: I agree Yeager is breathtaking in them. He looks so white and happy and beautiful, um, I mean handsome.:wub::wub: Just love him.:thumbsup:
Aww thank you Sue :hugging:

Yeager is sooo adorable!!! I love all of the pics but that first pic just melts my heart!! :wub:
Thank you Lori! The first picture is Yeager's classic puppy look that says "I look so cute, treats please :D"

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think we can all agree...breathtaking! I love that first pic especially. You did a great job with the trimming too.
Thanks Brenda :):) I'm glad you like the pictures!

What an angel!!! He is the most adorable little cloud of fluffiness!!!
Thank you Andrea, I miss Bisou! Please post some pictures of your little angel soon :wub: :D

Those gorgeous eyes .... I would want to see them too!
Thanks Vicki! I love looking his eyes, they make me feel in love :wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Sarah...you take the cutest pics of Yeager smiling...and I love how you trimmed his face, so sweet. He's such a beautiful baby!:wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sarah...you take the cutest pics of Yeager smiling...and I love how you trimmed his face, so sweet. He's such a beautiful baby!:wub:
Thank you Dianne!! :) I am looking forward to seeing Rocky's new-do after your meet up with Lynn :D

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Hugabble,kissable

Oh my, oh my what a beautiful little boy! he is just darling and you did such a great job with the trim. I love it!

I am a mess when it comes to suing those scissors I can really do a lot of damage :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Please post more pictures as I would love to see him blossom into a handsome guy!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
That is one happy fluff!!! You can just see it in his face. He is so white and those eyes:wub: I would want to see them too. He his just adorable.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts