Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I feel better - she's a little peeved. :blush:

Here she is watching for Barron to come home from a walk - and of course, sitting in her chair -

~Allie

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh Lucy, you look marvelous, and I bet you feel sooo much better! You look so pretty in pink!!! :wub: I love your signature pose on the chair. Lucy, you need an agent. Your darling little face could sell me anything! Give Barron a hug from us when he walks in the door.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Lucy Lu - I really wish I could smell you over the internet. I bet you smell as good as you look -- I just love your little pose and your pink outfit. So glad you're back to your old, cute self.:wub::wub: I think you'd better watch for the postman too:)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
look at you pretty girl, you look so soft and kissable:smootch: I love your outfit, your always dressed so cute:wub:
My girls need baths ugh

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for taking a look at the fluff, Lucy-Lu.

Ten days w/o a bath is a record that I never, ever want to break. I have always had my fluffs on a 3.5 day bath schedule.

A clean fluff, makes for a happy mom!

Allie

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Lucy looks so cute after her bath. I love that she's in her chair watching for Barron to come home. She's a cutie for sure! :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Lucy is such a little sweetheart! She looks adorable and her pink outfit is supercute on her!

Glad to hear the stitches are out and she's doing so well!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts