Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post some new pictures of Kodie! I took him outside.. it was soo nice outside today... 60 degrees finally. ENJOY!

I need to get Kodie blue booties to match his blue butterfly harness!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Kodie is so adorable. Do you always have him wear his boots outside? I saw an adorable set of Lilly boots at the chic puppy store the other day. They were $75! But they were cute.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Awe, he's enjoying his time outside! I love the harness! Still haven't gotten one for Fantasia! Poor Fantasia. We have been looking for booties for Fantasia but I am afraid of buying a pair that are just going to fall off. Where did you get those and what kind are they?

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kodie ALWAYS has his booties on when he goes for walks outside. They are lilly boots... I bought those in NYC and they were around $75 also... they arent cheep. Those seem to be the only ones that stay on him though... you know what helps.. hair on his legs! haha
Since his legs are soo boney... the hair will make it thicker and the boots stay on better.
Lilly boots are on lots of web sites i believe. Trust me they were worth it. I bought this cheep pair (i think $10) off of pet edge.com I believe i posted it awhile ago... well... kodie doesnt like those AT ALL! He wont even walk in them. They are too big (the smallest size they offered too) and didnt stay on. Lilly Boots seem to be made just for a maltese! :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Such a cutie! Imma have to mail my bunny suit to Kodie! LOL

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Sir N's feet get very hot and sweaty during the summer when he is wearing boots, but he much prefers to wear them than to walk on the scaldingly hot pavement.

I'm going to have to look at lily boots for Little C. I wanted to get her the same kind Sir N has as we both love them, but they don't make them small enough for Little Miss Dainty Toes. I hope that they look as cute on her as they do on Kodie.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I bet Kodie is the talk of the town.....he couldn't be any cuter!!
I've been looking for the lilly boots for Ruby Jean in pink--but so far no luck....Everytime I see someone's furbaby dressed up I want it for Ruby too!!
--and she's not very appreciative ha ha...she always gets "depressed" when I dress her...... :lol:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Awwwwww, Kodie's such a cutie! Princess wears her shoes every time she goes out too. I wish there's doggie sandals or something for summer though.
I know it's impossible but it'd be so nice when it's really hot outside.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts