Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all the shots that I have taken - I have yet to be able to capture one of Barron or Lucy with their tongue out -

Finally, a shot of Lucy with that little tongue out! :)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Oh Lucy - you can stick your tongue out at me anytime. :wub::wub: You look so cute there and whiter than white. What a beauty. So now, how about working on your brother?:chili:
Allie - I had the same problem with Tyler. It took months to get one and that's why it's been my siggie for a very long time. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Susan,

Thank you for taking a peek at her - you're always so kind.

I love your "siggy" - I always smile when I see it - Tyler has such a great smile - I think that little pink tongue is so darn cute!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you K/C!

Susan,

You mentioned Lucy’s "white hair" - she is just 5.5 months - I have a feeling that it’ll change very soon, it appears to have an apricot tone in some areas.

I use Spa Lavish on their hair - it seems to work nicely.

Have a great weekend!

Allie

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
She is darling with that little tongue out!! It took me forever to get pics of my girls with their tongue out!!! Love it~~~~~:wub:

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
That's a beautiful picture of Lucy with her tongue showing! Don't you just love their little tongues? :wub::wub:

Allie, Snowball is the same way ... it's hard to get pictures of him with his tongue showing. It's not because he is unhappy though ... he is a happy camper. :yes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts