Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no idea it took this long to upload a vid to YouTube!! :blink: I have videos of all of the pups, but I am d.o.n.e for right now!!!

Here's the UNedited, raw footage of my pup, Triniti Jr. They have always been in their round pen, and I did a complete cleaning (hence my pile of supplies in the corner of my room). So I took all of the puppies out and layed them on the heating pad on the carpet and started the video. This is Triniti Jr...a little worried about where he is I think.

My kids are in the background (you can hear them....one of them is spelling "T-r-i-n-i-t-i" lol!! :HistericalSmiley: ) And of course my nosey cat, Soleil, (who is almost 13!!) has to come see what the fuss is about.

So, without further adieu, here it is....enjoy the "first bark" :aktion033:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Kelly, he is adorable...and the cute bark...priceless...thanks for the video...your so lucky with the puppies....:wub:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Oh Kelly!!!! That is the sweetest video EVER!! I watched it twice in a row because it's just so precious!! I have never seen such a young pup before and oh my goodness, I am just in love!!! :wub: Kodie is sitting on my lap and when Triniti barked (such a precious little sound!!) his head tilted and stared at the computer screen and kept tilting his head from side to side wondering where that sound was coming from!! Thank you so much for sharing this video!! You made my day!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go watch it again!! :wub::wub:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Oh Kelly!!!! That is the sweetest video EVER!! I watched it twice in a row because it's just so precious!! I have never seen such a young pup before and oh my goodness, I am just in love!!! :wub: Kodie is sitting on my lap and when Triniti barked (such a precious little sound!!) his head tilted and stared at the computer screen and kept tilting his head from side to side wondering where that sound was coming from!! Thank you so much for sharing this video!! You made my day!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go watch it again!! :wub::wub:
Lori, Bailey was doing the same thing!! His head was tilting all over the place and he was trying to figure out where the little barking noise was coming from!! hhehe.

Kelly this is SO CUTE!!!!!!!

p.s. your cat is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone! My husband is downloading some video-editing software on my laptop so it will go faster the next time I want to upload a video to youtube (love being married to a systems administrator! He knows everything about computers!!)

I will try to post the rest of the pups tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Kelly -- sooooooooooooooooooo cute. This is when I always start "falling in love" with the puppies because they are being to become little fluffs and start developing their own little personalities. :)

Need to see see more of the other 2. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Cutisimo

OMG I remember that not so long ago Cappi and Max were that tiny. Kelly is is GORGEOUS.

ENJOY and thanks for sharing! this special moments they are priceless:aktion033::aktion033:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Barron came right to the screen when the pup was making those sweet sounds!

I, too, watch it twice - I had my housekeeper (Edith) watch the video - she loved seeing the pups also -

Kelly, what an adorable little guy! Just so very sweet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts